Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phillies Should Fire Both Klentak and Kapler

They are both a fucking joke.

No decent Free Agent would want to come here with this mess of a team. Klentak needed a starter, a closer and a good pinch hitter instead he got a bunch of hitters that strikeout too much and didn't fit positional needs. Kapler had Cesar Hernandez hit in 7 different spots this year and in 3 games in a row had him leadoff, 4th and 8th. Fuck that clown.
    Last edited by Anthony; 09-25-2018, 08:20 AM. Reason: Misspell

Duh
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I gave both the benefit of the doubt early on. Time's up. They both are clueless. They will cost the organization at least $50-100M in extra salary if they go after the big-ticket free agents this year. They had to overpay for all of those chumps last off-season. Now, they have to really overspend to get the big names.

Comment

I said that in another thread. With what little teams gave up for bullpen help, Klentak ignored it. As you say they should have gotten another starter and chose to roll with young guys that hadn’t thrown as many innings as they have this year. Back in the day when the Phils had young guys like Larry Christiansen, Wayne Twitchell and Dick Ruthven in the rotation they traded for guys like Jim Lonborg and Jim Kaat.

Comment

I think you are overreacting. They can’t hit, pitch or field but their excel spreadsheets are amazing.
          Last edited by 1960; 09-25-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

THEY WON'T. NOT AFTER JUST ONE YEAR.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I never saw a team play this bad before. It’s a flat out quit. 14-0 and major league record tying first 8 batters strike out. If that’s not quitting on Kapler I don’t know what quitting is.

Comment

10-1 10-3 and 14-0--yeah I'd say they have quit.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                  10-1 10-3 and 14-0--yeah I'd say they have quit.
                  They are giving quiting a bad name. Fells like they are sending a message about Gabe.

Comment

Working...
                  X