Hey 91EaglesD, I think this describes me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey 91EaglesD, I think this describes me

Yer always talking about alphas and betas...

I'm a "sigma male"'

This classification stuff is stupid. But it's amusing (sort of) when we have a frat boy being nominated to a lifetime position on the Supreme Court.

Sigma male: https://www.lovepanky.com/men/essent...men/sigma-male
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

MGTOW

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      MGTOW
      It's funny, I would say I fit 15 out of the 17 characteristics in the article. The other two I would say yes or no halfway.

The only reason I came across this article was because I saw somebody describing Donald Trump's brother as a "gamma male" and I had to google to see what that meant.

I've never felt the need to appeal to a lot of women. I only want to appeal to the right one. I can do that
      --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I'm a "sigma male"'

This classification stuff is stupid. But it's amusing (sort of) when we have a frat boy being nominated to a lifetime position on the Supreme Court.

I think you genuinely possess the quality traits outlined here without trying. HOWEVER the prototype they are looking to define is a guy trying his damndest to be ambivalent and mysterious
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I'm a "sigma male"'

Do you think the 50 something year old man being nominated is a frat boy or when he was 20 he was a frat boy?
          It IS About Me Asshole
          -----------------------
          Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
            Do you think the 50 something year old man being nominated is a frat boy or when he was 20 he was a frat boy?
            Don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if he still harbors parts of that mentality. I know the type of person.

But I will say I believe our founding fathers f*cked up. (FFFFF) when they put a provision into the constitution that allows people to be placed in positions for life. I think there should be lenghty terms for Supreme Court justices, maybe 18 years and non renewable.
            --------

Comment

But I will say I believe our founding fathers f*cked up. (FFFFF) when they put a provision into the constitution that allows people to be placed in positions for life. I think there should be lengthy terms for Supreme Court justices, maybe 18 years and non renewable.
              In the 1770's life expectancy was much lower ( 35-38 years). By the time your career was good enough to earn that position, you didn't have much more than a dozen years to go before you died of some malady.

They simply didn't contemplate the medical gains we've had over the last century

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                In the 1770's life expectancy was much lower ( 35-38 years). By the time your career was good enough to earn that position, you didn't have much more than a dozen years to go before you died of some malady.

They simply didn't contemplate the medical gains we've had over the last century
                This is a good and valid point, IMO,

I just don't like that the game these days is to try to get the youngest, most extreme person you can get confirmed on the bench so they are there for life. I think we don't end up with the best jurors this way.
                --------

Comment

Excellent point - same can be said about the 2nd amendment regarding technology etc. (I own a gun)

IE just make it 16 and the same for Congress, politics was not meant to be a lifetime profession nor come with lifetime benefits

Comment

I don't really mind the current Senator Kennedy, and this morning he was talking about revisiting the process. I think two small tweaks that would go a long way toward bipartisanship would be requiring 60 votes for Supreme Court confirmation, and giving senators the same healthcare as everyone else.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

YEA BUT MY QUESTION IS..... WAIT FOR IT.....

WILL THE O'LINE ACTUALLY PROTECT WENTZ THIS WEEK OR WILL HE GET SACKED 4 OR 5 MORE TIMES...AND WILL IGGS BE RESTED ENOUGH FOR THE VAGINAS ON THURSDAY.

THIS....THIS IS THE QUESTION.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X