The Opener Was A Mistake This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Opener Was A Mistake This Year

I'm watching the Capitals hoist the banner and I now think the Eagles screwed up on opening game. Malcolm Jenkins was wrong. Every player and coach is on the ice with the Cup with the fans going nuts and the banner being raised. The page can be turned one way or the other. The Eagles are playing like crap ignoring last year too. Maybe they should have enjoyed it with the fans.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    I'm watching the Capitals hoist the banner and I now think the Eagles screwed up on opening game. Malcolm Jenkins was wrong. Every player and coach is on the ice with the Cup with the fans going nuts and the banner being raised. The page can be turned one way or the other. The Eagles are playing like crap ignoring last year too. Maybe they should have enjoyed it with the fans.
    They did enjoy it, Kelce gave a speech dressed as a mummer, it was epic. Their struggles now have less than zero impact on the opening night lack of festivities. They actually won the game that night too.

Most shocking for me is the struggles on the O line.

Comment

WAIT, SO THEY'RE PLAYING SUB PAR FROM LAST YEAR. IT'S BECAUSE THE TEAM WASN'T ON THE FIELD FOR THE BANNER LIGHTING. UM OK.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-03-2018, 09:03 PM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Maybe the dumbest thing you've ever posted

Comment

Its not dumb. Dont ignore that you were a champion last year. The players did not come out for it. Embrace it and get that swagger back.

Comment

BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T ON THE FIELD TO WATCH A BANNER LIGHT UP. THAT'S WHAT'S GOT THEM UNINSPIRED?
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Maybe the Eagles should play in an arena where lightning can't threaten their Super Bowl acknowledgement parties.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Its not dumb. Dont ignore that you were a champion last year. The players did not come out for it. Embrace it and get that swagger back.
                It's dumb.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Lol what? Half of the bored is talking about complacency, but according to Anthony the problem is that they didn't celebrate enough? Awesome.

This is absurd.
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 10-04-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

If they would have, then you would be bitching that they did

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                      Maybe the Eagles should play in an arena where lightning can't threaten their Super Bowl acknowledgement parties.
                      Bam, there you go

Comment

I honestly thought this thread was a followup to Ant's thread about the A's using an opener in the wild card game.

This theory that the lack of celebration is hurting the Eagles is nonsense.

Comment

level of agreement - infinite

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

This is absurd.
                          Good god. This Anthony take is Skip Baylissian

Comment

It's just that I have a bug up my ass with Malcolm Jenkins saying they needed to forget last year and not celebrate anymore and as a result the team decided not to come on the field for the banner raising. Obviously so far, his theory is baseless.

After seeing what the Caps did last night, that's what I thought the Eagles should have done.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X