No announcement yet.

The Opener Was A Mistake This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did we need to start 4-0 or something for Jenkins' theory not to be baseless? Out of anyone to be annoyed by, Malcolm Jenkins is a strange choice. The dude gets it. He said that the team needed to be booed at the end of the first half of the opener. He's also gone public with anti-Jerruh comments. The guy has a lifetime pass in my book.

I'm guessing our celebration was different for two reasons. One is that the celebration was delayed by lightning. I wasn't expecting Kelce to come out in mummers gear or anything, but the celebration probably would have been longer. Another is that the caps are a hockey team and one game doesn't really matter. Can you imagine the aftermath if the Eagles had lost their opener after allowing the whole team to run around with the Lombardi before the game? Let this theory go, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      It's just that I have a bug up my ass with Malcolm Jenkins saying they needed to forget last year and not celebrate anymore and as a result the team decided not to come on the field for the banner raising. Obviously so far, his theory is baseless.

After seeing what the Caps did last night, that's what I thought the Eagles should have done.
      WHAT THE FUCK DO THE PLAYERS BEING ON THE FIELD, TO WATCH SOME SIGN LIGHT UP, HAVE TO DO WITH HOW THE OFFENSE IS PLAYING, HOW THE DEFENSIVE LINE CAN'T GET TO THE QB, RUNNING BACK INJURIES, HOW WENTZ IS GETTING HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BECAUSE THE 'O' LINE IS SWISS CHEESE, THE SECONDARY CAN'T GET SHIT DONE? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

STOP, YOU'RE BRINGING THE IQ OF THIS BORED DOWN TO LEVELS THAT ARE BEYOND SCARY.

LAST YEAR IS HISTORY, WONDERFUL AMAZING, LIFE CHANGING, FANTASTIC HISTORY, BUT THIS IS A NEW YEAR, JENKINS IS 100% CORRECT.

GOOD GAWD
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-04-2018, 11:04 AM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        WHAT THE FUCK DO THE PLAYERS BEING ON THE FIELD, TO WATCH SOME SIGN LIGHT UP, HAVE TO DO WITH HOW THE OFFENSE IS PLAYING, HOW THE DEFENSIVE LINE CAN'T GET TO THE QB, RUNNING BACK INJURIES, HOW WENTZ IS GETTING HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BECAUSE THE 'O' LINE IS SWISS CHEESE, THE SECONDARY CAN'T GET SHIT DONE? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

STOP, YOU'RE BRINGING THE IQ OF THIS BORED DOWN TO LEVELS THAT ARE BEYOND SCARY.

LAST YEAR IS HISTORY, WONDERFUL AMAZING, LIFE CHANGING, FANTASTIC HISTORY, BUT THIS IS A NEW YEAR, JENKINS IS 100% CORRECT.

GOOD GAWD

This.

Comment

What a sad, miserable life you must lead.

Comment

Didn't they win the opener? Maybe opposing teams will let them celebrate before road games. That might help.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              I'm watching the Capitals hoist the banner and I now think the Eagles screwed up on opening game. Malcolm Jenkins was wrong. Every player and coach is on the ice with the Cup with the fans going nuts and the banner being raised. The page can be turned one way or the other. The Eagles are playing like crap ignoring last year too. Maybe they should have enjoyed it with the fans.
              SO DO YOU STILL THINK THE TEAM BEING ON THE FIELD WATCHING A SIGN LIGHT UP WOULD HAVE HELPED TODAY?
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X