I think you let the chips fall where they may this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you let the chips fall where they may this season

Hell, we won the f*cking Super Bowl! First time in my life.

Wentz needs some time to get back to his full ability, IMO. I think it will take some time to work that out but every game he plays will make him less oxidado and more confident.

So, no room for complacency, but some of this slow start is not surprising tp me. It's happened with other football champions. IMO, it doesn't help that the NFL is constantly changing the rules.

A win Thursday would be huge. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell No!

And we are projected to have 11 draft picks in 2019.

Yes it sucks we lost the last two games in tough ways but IMO this team is well situated. Honestly after Chump got sh*tcanned I thought it would take 5 years to recover.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I have been there since the Opener

We need a No 1 corner, and a true deep threat at Wr...Id rather get AB than bell..! but whatever happens happens,,,
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      We need a No 1 corner, and a true deep threat at Wr...Id rather get AB than bell..! but whatever happens happens,,,
      Alshon looks like a number 1 to me

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
        Alshon looks like a number 1 to me
        He means a speed receiver, Smegma. Like Torrey Smith was. Like Mke Wallace was supposed to be. Go back to Foreskinland.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yeah. I'm not really worried about it. Ride it out. See what happens.

Comment

This year is house money. It would have been nice to make another run this year but shit happens. Wentz is still one of the best QBs in football. This team will compete for years to come. People who want to bring in Bell are fucking clueless.

Comment

If Wentz stays healthy, the Eagles will contend for the next decade at least. We (I said WE) have our quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                If Wentz stays healthy, the Eagles will contend for the next decade at least. We (I said WE) have our quarterback.
                I still don't understand how fans do see how good he is

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  This year is house money. It would have been nice to make another run this year but shit happens. Wentz is still one of the best QBs in football. This team will compete for years to come. People who want to bring in Bell are fucking clueless.
                  So let's say you can bring bell in for a 3rd even if he walks you can get a 3rd back in the form of a comp pick you wouldn't pull the trigger and bring in the best back in the game? Doesn't sound clueless to me

Comment

Get bent, nerd.

Comment

He'll get a lot better if targets stop dropping the fucking dimes he throws to them.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Nobody is gonna want to see us in the playoffs.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                          Bears, Saints and Rams. We already know the NFC east are dog dookie

Comment

It’s a fair point. The lost both of those coaches really late so that had to keep it in house. Compound that with all of the injuries which kept key guys to develop a relationship with the new coaches and it’s a really tough task.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              Last year, everybody wanted to see us in the playoffs.

Bell is not interested in winning a championship this year. He's only focused on getting paid. He is a bad long term investment. This team has plenty of other issues right now, there's no need to throw common sense out of the window.

Comment

Working...
                              X