No announcement yet.

Clement should get 25 touches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please ... the Big Ten, despite it's somewhat of a downturn as a conference with shitbags like Rutgers added to the mix, has plenty of pros on the field when they play.

Douglas/Howlo stole the guy ... he should have been drafted and you know it.

And he should get a shot at being the feature back.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Like Tony Hunt?

Comment

Hunt, as a drafted player who couldn't, is the flip side of the coin that a UDFA can handle the load.

And was supposed to be the guy who would compliment the player I'm hoping Clement turns out to be.
        Last edited by slag; 10-12-2018, 07:28 PM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It's a topic that I've never thought about, but is there conventional wisdom that there is a correlation between running back durability/endurance and draft position. Not sure that I see it.

Comment

Definitely should have been drafted. He was a great find. I just think he's more of what you have an RB from the 4th or 5th round will be, as opposed to what you hope to get from a draft pick like LeSean McCoy.

Comment

I mean, I would think so. The odds of getting a Pro Bowler at any position go down in each round of the draft.

Anyway...I didn't mean to say that I was basing the odds of him being an every-down back on his draft position alone, as much as the things that led to him being undrafted, among which is relative lack of speed.

Comment

Working...
              X