3rd and 2 & 4th and 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd and 2 & 4th and 2

Instead of running twice with over a minute to go you throw twice, been running the ball for 3-4 yards all day, not to mention on the throw to Alshon he had Clement in the flat with nobody around.

Yup. Wentz got tunnel vision at the worst possible time

Comment

Originally posted by NcEaglesfan View Post
      Yup. Wentz got tunnel vision at the worst possible time
      This sucks, they are in such a hole right now, could have been 5-3 going into the bye lucky if they will be 4-4 and in the hunt

Comment

Smallwood 9-32
        Clement 8-6
        Adams 4-17

Comment

Be that as it may ... he had no business going for a double covered Jeffrey with a check down to an easy first there.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Be that as it may ... he had no business going for a double covered Jeffrey with a check down to an easy first there.
            exactly

Comment

3 and 2 and I'm screaming at Wentz that Goedert was WIDE open in the middle for the first...gotta look to get the first, not forcing it into the endzone if nothing is there.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I wonder if Wentz is trying too hard because he was not the guy down the stretch last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                  3 and 2 and I'm screaming at Wentz that Goedert was WIDE open in the middle for the first...gotta look to get the first, not forcing it into the endzone if nothing is there.
                  Yes I saw that he went about 4 yards and turned in and was just standing there, on the other play Corey went left into the flat and not one defender was near him.

Comment

The final 4 drives he was terrible.

Just terrible.

He was inaccurate and locked onto Jeffrey too often.
                    Moderator at philaphans.com

Comment

He better get his composure in big spots toot fuckin sweet, or he's gonna lose the team.

Franchise guys don't screw the pooch in one score games late.

And yes, not seeing the field in those spots is fucking the fuck up.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X