Reload for 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reload for 2019

The injuries, play calling, nothing seems to be going in the right direction. Howie might as well be a seller and gain draft picks. Schwartz might be gone after this year and fire the secondary coach. Groh is not an OC . Make Duce the OC next year

Yeah, give up at 3-4. I'm sure ticket holders will agree

Comment

a) premature (as Dev indicates)

b) Staley hasn't shown me anything to indicate he's the missing piece
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        a) premature (as Dev indicates)

b) Staley hasn't shown me anything to indicate he's the missing piece
        a) You win the division games and you win the division

b) I like Duce but I don't believe he would solve the problems right now. I could see grooming him for an OC role in the future though.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Not me ... I want an ex-QB or QB coach in Wentz's ear

Comment

Not me ... I want an ex-QB or QB coach in Wentz's ear
            Put a good QB coach as QB coach in Wentz' ear.
            --------

Comment

Not feeling Staley ... don't see what he's done as a coach that makes him so attractive as the person helping Gomer fashion the entire offense aside from nostalgia.

Although, as a former RB, he might get Gomer to lose some of the FF tendencies that are rising to the surface lately.
              Last edited by slag; 10-21-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Not feeling Staley ... don't see what he's done as a coach that makes him so attractive as the person helping Gomer fashion the entire offense aside from nostalgia.

Although, as a former RB, he might get Gomer to lose some of the FF tendencies that are rising to the surface lately.
                I agree he's not ready to be an OC, but perhaps he could grow into such a role in the future. We have had a lot of sucky OCs in the past.
                --------

Comment

That cunt Mcdaniels not taking the Colts job really hurt us. Or at least decline it immediately so when Reich is offered it Defilippo could have stayed as OC.
                  Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

An ex-QB like Reich for OC makes sense to me but I don't see how you draw any conclusions from this about Duce. All I can see is that Pederson/Groh/Taylor aren't generating anywhere near the results that Pederson/Reich/Flip did. With a talent like Wentz at QB, two monsters like Ertz and AJ and supporting players like Agholor and Goedert, there is no excuse for not putting up 30 points on a regular basis.

The season can still be salvaged. I would definitely add a #1 running back to balance the offense. It's a huge need. Smallwood and Clement aren't workhorses.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                    X