This team got fat and happy while rest of the league got better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team got fat and happy while rest of the league got better

From coaches onto players. It’s very obvious until they prove otherwise.

Biggest culprits are the o line, secondary (communication awful for both) and I blame coaches
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

So what your saying is well fed fat sloppy dogs

Run slow????

I picked us to start 2-2...yesterday after the OT Fg I thought we had a chance at 3-1 but the Swantzer had diff plans
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Fear I have is we are a shell of what we were last year because of Reich and DeFillipo's departures.

Think Doug got too much credit for last year's game plans, adjustments, and success.

And guess who is coming to town this week?

Comment

Since the Eagles last trip to the Super Bowl (Where NE won back-to-back, so 12 teams), no team has repeated, 5 failed to make the playoffs, but the 7 that did all had 11+ wins (most had 12+, the 2010 Saints won 11)

Between health and time, I think it's going to take a couple more weeks to know if this team can get back on track. The schedule isn't kind though - they just finished the 'easy' part 2-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Fear I have is we are a shell of what we were last year because of Reich and DeFillipo's departures.

Think Doug got too much credit for last year's game plans, adjustments, and success.

And guess who is coming to town this week?
          FUCK THEM THEY'RE GONNA GET SKOL FUCKED. THIS IGGS TEAM IS PISSED OFF.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

They’ve actually given up LESS points at this point than last year. But I disagree with the other poster who said Pederson got too much credit. He always said it was a collaborative effort by all the offensive coaches.

Comment

Gomer needs to pull things together. I think he can do it, but it will be a test. This is not a bad team.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                They’ve actually given up LESS points at this point than last year. But I disagree with the other poster who said Pederson got too much credit. He always said it was a collaborative effort by all the offensive coaches.
                Yeah?! They also scored 21 MORE points in those 4 games, which is coincidentally MORE than what they’re currently averaging per game.

Next game they bitch slapped the cardinals. This isn’t last year’s team they aren’t hungry until proven otherwise.

Comment

They need to go to the mean streets of LA and get that eye of the tiger.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Sprint against Apollo in the sand god dammit

Comment

Exactly...they need to get some rhythm
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X