Doug can eat a bag of dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug can eat a bag of dicks

Your window of immunity to criticism has closed, asshole. Be better. Because it looks like the guys who left made you who you were. Get some dog masks, get a bigger bulletin board, or just get your head out of your ass, because you fucking suck right now and it's miserable to watch.

If I end up winning that fucking ring from the contest, I’m gonna nut tap you when I receive it. Eat shit, Gomer!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Your window of immunity to criticism has closed, asshole. Be better. Because it looks like the guys who left made you who you were. Get some dog masks, get a bigger bulletin board, or just get your head out of your ass, because you fucking suck right now and it's miserable to watch.

If I end up winning that fucking ring from the contest, I’m gonna nut tap you when I receive it. Eat shit, Gomer!
    He needs to stop channeling his inner Reid (FF). That is what he did not do last season. Clock management recently has been FF-esque.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I agree that his playcalling has been poor, especially giving up on the run game early. But saying those two made him is a stretch. What has Reich done in Indy so far that leads you to believe that? And DiFillipo had the advantage of having a healthy Carson Wentz for almost 2 years. But then again, the players have to accept responsibility. How’s he responsible for Lane Johnson looking like shit 2 weeks in a row? Or for Wentz holding the ball too long?

Comment

Coaching has definitely dropped a notch. Most obvious explanation is the departure of Reich and Flip. I don't believe they were propping Doug up but they sure had a good thing going together.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          I agree that his playcalling has been poor, especially giving up on the run game early. But saying those two made him is a stretch. What has Reich done in Indy so far that leads you to believe that? And DiFillipo had the advantage of having a healthy Carson Wentz for almost 2 years. But then again, the players have to accept responsibility. How’s he responsible for Lane Johnson looking like shit 2 weeks in a row? Or for Wentz holding the ball too long?
          Any objective observer can see the drop off in coaching this season. I realize that excludes you.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Wrote this in another post but Alex Smith was my neighbor in KC and at his going away party we taled about Doug. He said they were all socked he was getting credit for the play calling because he was never an X’s and O’s guy. Its gowing this year. A combination of losing two important guys and believing your own hype.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

STFU you ungrateful bastard.

I'm an Eagles fan but at the same time recognize why our fanbase is considered to be god-awful.

Life must suck if you allow your emotions to be controlled by the outcome of a sporting event played by a few dozen men in spandex.

Comment

You can funnel yesterday's IPA and meatballs out of my asshole, you n00b twat.

Last year was last year.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Is this a schtick of yours? I know you live in KC but between talking about Doug Pederson at a party and knowing a guy who knows a guy who says Mike Groh is an asshole, you do have a lot of insider info. Isn't Travis Kelce your neighbor too?
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 10-08-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

I'm starting to ... and I read/heard Groh was a lightweight before I read it here.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      Is this a schtick of yours? I know you live in KC but between talking about Doug Pederson at a party and knowing a guy who knows a guy who says Mike Groh is an asshole, you do have a lot of insider info. Isn't Travis Kelce your neighbor too?
                      Was thinking the same thing...

Comment

Having a bad day? Thought it might be relevent info. Travis was when we rented. KC is a small, small place. Coaches and vets live in the plaza and the single players live downtown in One Light. Just happen to know a kid who was he third string QB at Virgina when he was there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                          Having a bad day? Thought it might be relevent info. Travis was when we rented. KC is a small, small place. Coaches and vets live in the plaza and the single players live downtown in One Light. Just happen to know a kid who was he third string QB at Virgina when he was there.
                          Nah. And I'm not trying to get personal/accuse you of lying. I just think these things need to be taken with a large grain of salt, especially when coming from a third string college QB.

Comment

Nah. And I'm not trying to get personal/accuse you of lying. I just think these things need to be taken with a large grain of salt, especially when coming from a third string college QB.
                            That’s very true, although the Groh stuff was just more of what others have said. Believe me, the sole positive thing in being stuck in KC is to have some contact with the Chiefs and NFL. Without that i might hang myself.
                            Last edited by 1960; 10-08-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I personally think that if know stuff like that you should keep it off a public board. At most if you want to share it PM it to a few people.

Trust me I know some embarrassing shit about very very famous people I’d love to share but I’d never do it here.

Comment

Working...
                              X