Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut him

he sucks
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

A couple decent catches but rather see Gibson and use the roster spot on another position.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Decent catches ... shit ... those were big time plays ... but the throws were even better.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Decent catches ... shit ... those were big time plays ... but the throws were even better.
        Exactly. Nice catches of perfect throws. I think Gibson would make them. Carson's best throws are to Ertz and Matthews. Off target a lot to Alshon. Strange.

Comment

He had to YAC to get the first down on both of them ... frankly, I'm not sure Gibson does that ... Matthews is bigger

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            He had to YAC to get the first down on both of them ... frankly, I'm not sure Gibson does that ... Matthews is bigger
            I dont think Matthews is without value. I question using the roster spot instead of developing Gibson. You could use Goedert there too.

Comment

Working...
            X