Sammy sleeves was a healthy scratch last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy sleeves was a healthy scratch last night

$130m in NFL career earnings and he can’t even dress for that grease fire?!

https://twitter.com/andrewbrandt/sta...788227589?s=21

A healthy scratch tonight for @AZCardinals is a true Hall of Famer in the business of football. Sam Bradford is making at least $16 million this year ($1 million per game) to add to his $130 million in career earnings.

That is one of the worst Offenses I’ve ever seen. David Johnson is wasting away on that roster.

Comment

They save $300k+ per game when he doesn’t suit up. I think that was the 3rd or 4th time so far. But his base is still something like $17m this season.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

You and your tribe coming to the GAYTE??
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

We aren’t making the board gayte this year. My youngest has been playing travel baseball all year and we play almost every weekend.

Hoping to make it up for the Dallas Sunday night game bc they have Veterans Day off but haven’t bought tickets yet. They’re $225+ online right now. When you need 4 it’s a kick in the nuts.

Comment

GONNA BE A LIGHT CROWD THIS YEAR. GONNA MISS YOU GUYS, AND I'M SURE THE GAY PARADE WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR CAR AGAIN! I THINK THAT PUPPY IS WARMING UP IN THE PICKUP AS WE SPEAK.
            I KNEW THIS YEAR WAS GOING TO BE AN EXPENSIVE TICKET. EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THE CHAMPS.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
            X