X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Said The Pressure Is Off Now

What is he smoking?

It's true.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Good this team is not good enough to contend for a SB so don't mortgage the future better to be sellers at the deadline get rid of Darby Foles and anyone se you may lose that isn't good enough and assist Schwartz to the door as well

Comment

Not ready to give up but nobody is expecting much.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Good this team is not good enough to contend for a SB so don't mortgage the future better to be sellers at the deadline get rid of Darby Foles and anyone se you may lose that isn't good enough and assist Schwartz to the door as well
          Disagree. The season isn’t over yet. I’m sick over this loss and how these guys have played so far this season but they’re one game back with 5 division games in the worst division in football. Howie needs to make a move to try and step offense and or defense up a notch. I don’t have any expectations at this point but I doubt the FO is sitting there trying to figure out who to move for future picks.

Also shwartz isn’t going anywhere

Comment

It's early but this team doesn't have last year's mojo ... they win the Titan game and this one last year.

They need to find it ... and a run game wouldn't hurt either.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
              Disagree. The season isn’t over yet. I’m sick over this loss and how these guys have played so far this season but they’re one game back with 5 division games in the worst division in football. Howie needs to make a move to try and step offense and or defense up a notch. I don’t have any expectations at this point but I doubt the FO is sitting there trying to figure out who to move for future picks.

Also shwartz isn’t going anywhere
              Oh I get it that we can win the division for sure not disputing that but challenging for a SB I strongly doubt it. Would take a number of moves for that to happen. Need a RB for sure and defensive help especially in the secondary . Lost in all this is the fact that I have not really been impressed at all this year with Bradham. Cant remember the last time he actually made a play for the defense. Schwartz, well, SB till now has been horrific.
              Last edited by Spartan92; 10-21-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                It's early but this team doesn't have last year's mojo ... they win the Titan game and this one last year.

They need to find it ... and a run game wouldn't hurt either.
                Bell is the obvious play. Even for a first. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Not ready to give up but nobody is expecting much.
                  9-7 wins this division bank on it, but nobody from this division is going to the Super Bowl this year.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    9-7 wins this division bank on it, but nobody from this division is going to the Super Bowl this year.
                    Agree. Kind of wonder if with the Rams so good and the Vikings having the home field advantage if it is smart to trade away draft choices chasing things this year. A lot of holes to fill moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                      Agree. Kind of wonder if with the Rams so good and the Vikings having the home field advantage if it is smart to trade away draft choices chasing things this year. A lot of holes to fill moving forward.
                      Nope. This team is not contending for a SB don't mortgage your future this year. Sell your assets that you don't want for next year build up draft equity and make a run next year. No need to get a worse draft position by making the playoffs to lose 1st round

Comment

Doug pederson maybe a little retarded

Comment

Working...
                        X