Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with Dollar Shave Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have experience with Dollar Shave Club?

3i’s Mom has taco meat on her chest and pimpled-ass.

She goes through two blades a day.

Wait. Make that 3 blades.

I forgot her Artis Gilmore lamb chops.

Comment

lol I don't usually comment non game days but this is some funny shit. I honestly clicked thinking you wanted dollar shave club information only to be treated to a delightful comment.

Comment

Cheap blades. It’s be like sheering a sheep with a butter knife.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You and your mom share the same old spice aftershave. She looks like Lisa Lampanelli and them trolls from the Dark Crystal.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Funny?

You should go to my nearby McDonalds one Friday morning. You’ll see seniors raining fists of quarters while hurdling insults as 3I’s mom table dances.

She’s says the quarters sting a little. You should she her chipped tooth.

Anyway, go before the Assisted Living buses pick them up at 10.

Comment

So you’re saying it works. I just don’t want them to charge me two bucks and start blaming me for her taco meat.

Comment

You coming to the Tenn game or not batch? Bring Ricc, yo momma, and a case of zima.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X