Team is falling apart and turing on each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team is falling apart and turing on each other

Ajayi calling out the play calling and lack of running (he is right) Wiz says if he wasnt a Christian he would be losing his mind (that his benching had nothing to do with his play but he has a theory why) . Honestly this team road way to high, and deservedly so, after the SB win but it never came back down. This team is turning on one another now and if this shit is starting to happen then they really are fucked. I may be ready to believe that Bennett really was bitching about his playing time after hearing this. Who knows what else is going on but Dougie is about to lose this team
    Last edited by Spartan92; 10-07-2018, 11:29 PM.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Ajayi calling out the play calling and lack of running (he is right) wiz says if he wasnt a Christian he would be losing his mind that his benching had nothing to do with his play but he has a theory why. Honestly this team road way to high and deservedly so after the SB win it never came back down. This team is turning one another now and if this Shit is starting to happen then they really are fucked. I may be ready to believe a Bennett was bitching about his playing time after hearing this. Who knows what else is going one it Dougie is about to lose this team
    Intriguing but could you translate into grammatical English?
    Last edited by Maniac; 10-07-2018, 11:21 PM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Intriguing but could you translate into grammatical English?
      I'm half drunk that's about as legible as you're gonna get my man but I did my best to fix it while having my next cold one
      Last edited by Spartan92; 10-07-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

What is Wiz talking about? Are they trying to shop one of them? Also, Ajayi looked like shit and gave away a backbreaking fumble, so he can shut the fuck up.
        Last edited by Melchior; 10-08-2018, 01:27 AM.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Ajayi was a malcontent in Miami and a locker room cancer. It's the story of the frog and the scorpion....
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

He is also a desperate man. His contract is up at years end. He suffers from fumbleitis and he has old man knees. Any shot he has at a sizeable signing bonus depends on increased touches. It wouldnt surprise me if he is refusing to disclose injuries. It also wouldnt surprise me if he owes Drew Rosenhaus money.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

He is also a desperate man. His contract is up at years end. He suffers from fumbleitis and he has old man knees. Any shot he has at a sizeable signing bonus depends on increased touches. It wouldnt surprise me if he is refusing to disclose injuries.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
              X