No announcement yet.

Doug can eat a bag of dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9-7 can win the division. The east sucks. Also, we have all 6 division games left. Win all and that’s 8 wins right there.

Comment

HOPE I'M WRONG, BUT I THINK SPLIT WITH TWO DIVISION OPPONENTS. RAMS ARE PLAYING LIKE WORLD BEATERS, CAROLINA IN TWO WEEKS, DREW BREES VS. OUR D BACKS.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

We (they) are playing like a 7-9 team. No question.

And I’m still drunk off the Super Bowl like a lot of people. I’ve gotten over these 2 losses almost immediately. It’s like I’m finally at peace or something.

Comment

I WAS AT PEACE TILL OPENING DAY. IT WAS GLORIOUS.
          NOW I'M BACK TO BEING PISSED OFF ALL WEEK WHEN WE PLAY LIKE SHIT AND LOSE.

TO ADD: PLAY WELL AND GET BEAT I'M KINDA OK WITH BUT PLAY THE WAY THEY ARE, I'M F'N PISSED.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-09-2018, 07:47 AM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            We (they) are playing like a 7-9 team. No question.

And I’m still drunk off the Super Bowl like a lot of people. I’ve gotten over these 2 losses almost immediately. It’s like I’m finally at peace or something.
            That pretty much sums up my feelings as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              I get it, but why not take this opportunity to not only be champions, but also legends? That window closes quickly.
              Because they're not legends. Don't be greedy.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Fuck that. Take it while you can! Don't be a sheep.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                X