Eagles have to add a running back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles have to add a running back.

I'd pay Bell for a half season. But not adverse to other options.
    Last edited by Maniac; 10-11-2018, 11:30 PM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

You're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      I'd pay Bell for a half season. But not adverse to other options.
      Dumb

Comment

IDK about Bell, but they need to add someone.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Dumb
          You think they're good for a playoff run at running back? Smallwood is average and cant depend on Clement's health. Im not demanding Bell but he would be a nice addition for a half season. I don't think the price would cripple them for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Totally agreed. Would have liked to see some Adams tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Totally agreed. Would have liked to see some Adams tonight.
              Me too, but I assume there's a reason he's not getting carries.

Ajayi/Clement/Smallwood would have been great, but the latter two aren't a good enough duo and Sproles can't be relied upon anymore. I think they'll add someone for a 4th or so.
              Last edited by art vandelay; 10-11-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Idk if Atlanta is actually looking to trade him or not, but if Tevin Coleman is available, sign me up for that.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  I think the offense looks so much better when they can run the ball a little. I'm not down on either Clement or Smallwood, but they need somebody else to run at RB, even if only depth purposes.

Having said this, Wentz doesn't sell the play action that well, IMO.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    I think the offense looks so much better when they can run the ball a little. I'm not down on either Clement or Smallwood, but they need somebody else to run at RB, even if only depth purposes.

Having said this, Wentz doesn't sell the play action that well, IMO.
                    Agreed. Carson Wentz has never won when throwing 45+ times, and only twice when throwing 40+ times.

I hope they're not counting on Sproles. I imagine that they're not.

Comment

Bell would be fascinating but they only need another Blount. Can't say I'm a big Smallwood fan. Plays hard but just a guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X