Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caller after caller on WFAN: trade Odell yesterday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caller after caller on WFAN: trade Odell yesterday!!

Glorious listening to this shit.

I LOVE HOW THEY JUST PAID HIM ALL THAT CASH AND HE'S SUCH A TOOL. WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AND T.O. LIVING IN THE SAME SPACE. NOW THAT'S A REALITY SHOW.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He’s really fucked now because Barkley is a better football player and everybody saw it last night.

Comment

I have to admit I was a little bored during the 4th quarter last night. But man was it fun watching Odell run 8 yards backwards on a punt return.

Comment

the giants are completely fucked b/c they paid him a king's ransom and now won't be able to control him in the slightest. He got his money. Bombs away!! He's just gonna get worse. Gutting the team!

He's gonna make TO look like a model citizen.

I'M LOVING THIS SHIT!!
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-12-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Apparently in the ESPN interview they asked him if he was happy in NY and his answer was along the lines of "it's hard to say." You just took $95 million from them!!!!

What a disaster. It's great.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

i wondered why all of their callers wanted his head this morning. absolutely glorious! NYG being a grease fire is a close 2nd to Dallas being 1.

i haven't heard a peep from a huge NYG buddy of mine. i've sent about 50 emails asking him to come out and play. Crickets. Gee, I hope he didn't have a stroke or something.

Comment

Bwaaa

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                Glorious listening to this shit.
                Is Sheli getting massacred too?
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                X