Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sunday with a win in hand.

Always nice.

The short week was great for them to get things right. Now they have a mini-bye before a game against a much better opponent.

Comment

Didn't these same Giants?

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      The short week was great for them to get things right. Now they have a mini-bye before a game against a much better opponent.
      Just go down to Carolina and nearly win it, losing it on a last second FG?

How good is Carolina? We shall see
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Coffee tastes great this morning! In a 3 minute span, I heard both ross tucker and Kyle Brandt say Eli Manning is killing his HOF resume/credentials with every game he plays
        ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-12-2018, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          Just go down to Carolina and nearly win it, losing it on a last second FG?

How good is Carolina? We shall see
          I'd say pretty good. We also beat the Giants at home on a last second FG last year. The Panthers are pretty much always a playoff team. If we beat them, it will be a very legitimizing victory two years in a row.
          Last edited by art vandelay; 10-12-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

It’s a home game, just saying.

Comment

Ah, duh. Fixed my post. Still, Carolina is always a tough game. I take solace in the fact that we're on a mini-bye and Cam usually struggles against our defense.
              Last edited by art vandelay; 10-12-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X