Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Hear That FOP Guy On WIP This Morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Hear That FOP Guy On WIP This Morning?

Does not want Shady here at all said Seth Williams the Ex DA who is in jail now possibly took bribes or was friendly with Shady to drop the case against him with the big nightclub fight in which police were involved. He said he stiffed bartenders and waitresses regularly and hung out with alot of bad people here and name was always brought up alot with police. It was an interesting take.

I don't think the fact that Shady is a complete dick of a person was ever disputed. There were actually times when I was glad he wasn't here anymore. Moving on from him wasn't a DJacc-level mistake, and didn't require a smear campaign.

Who could forget this?

DJ @DonaldTrump on the 1's and 2's . Special invited guests @RexRyan , @chipKelly ,@Rogergodell , my man Barack .oprah, Carli Llyod , and even that terrible waiter with the awful service from the burger joint is invited. Don't bring your Id because there won't be any alcohol anyway. Open smoothie bar all night tho . Don't worry bout the confidentiality agreement. No only are ladies invited but everyone is invited , except hulk hogan he can't come . Maybe even @meekmill and @drake will hit the stage together . Turn up time party time !!!! #shadyinvite #djdonald #donaldplaylist #billsmafia #smoothiebar #byebyeoffseason

Comment

One of the greatest Eagles running backs of all time, but there's a lot of smoke on the abuse front with this guy. I'm no super moralist when it comes to Eagles players, but I'll personally take a pass on Shady.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Rather go in another direction

As a prior post mentioned, our season technically starts tomorrow night. If they get one up in the Mildewlands, the division is there for the taking and a home playoff game. I’d be calling Detroit about Abdullah before Shady. Well aware no one wants to give up much while they are in the hunt, but the guy isn’t playing so it’s not like they are worsening their time by dealing him.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
          As a prior post mentioned, our season technically starts tomorrow night. If they get one up in the Mildewlands, the division is there for the taking and a home playoff game. I’d be calling Detroit about Abdullah before Shady. Well aware no one wants to give up much while they are in the hunt, but the guy isn’t playing so it’s not like they are worsening their time by dealing him.
          don't care either way with McCoy. I don't know any of the rumors are true about Johnson or Howard. But a pass on Abdullah, he is horrible I'll stuck with Smallwood over Abdullah

Comment

Working...
          X