X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STILL SUPER BOWL CHAMPS....

TILL TOMORROW EVENING.

THANK YOU EAGLES.

THANK YOU FOR THE CHANCE TO BREATHE AS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS.

THANK YOU FOR THE DUMBASS SMILE I GET EVERY SINGLE TIME I THINK OF A GREEN JERSEY HOLDING UP THAT TROPHY.

THANK YOU EAGLES FOR ALLOWING ME TO GET A PICTURE WITH OUR LOMBARDI.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-02-2019, 03:05 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

INDEED!!!!

Comment

Reigning champs for one more day. Super Bowl champs forever.

Comment

One year ago to the minute, I was on a flight from Phoenix to Philly, singing the Eagles fight song with 250 people at 30,000 feet.

And every one of us knew we were winning that damn game.
        Last edited by The Duck; 02-02-2019, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Am I the only one who didn't *completely* lose it after the game because they were so sure the Eagles would win? It took a little while for it to set in.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Am I the only one who didn't *completely* lose it after the game because they were so sure the Eagles would win? It took a little while for it to set in.
            I knew, but I still lost it after the strip sack/fumble. I had tears in my eyes from that moment on until I got to Broad Street.

But there was a lot going on that day. Too much/too personal to get into here. Surreal, emotional day on every conceivable level.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              Reigning champs for one more day. Super Bowl champs forever.
              WELL SAID MY FRIEND.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                I SOBBED LIKE A BABY, LIKE SOMEONE STOLE MY ICE CREAM. BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR HALF CENTURY.

Comment

We decided to come to Atlanta for the weekend for SB festivities and see family. Quite a few eagles fans I’ve run into & spoke to here and there.

Patriots douches out number rams fans 100:1, easy.

Comment

Best friend and I are watching Eagles Superbowl tomorrow during Superbowl. This years Superbowl matchup just seems boring.

Comment

I can still remember the emotions when the game was over. My daughter was here and I hugged the s*** out of her. She looked at me like I was crazy. I said I've been waiting my whole life for this and you can't believe how I feel

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                        I can still remember the emotions when the game was over. My daughter was here and I hugged the s*** out of her. She looked at me like I was crazy. I said I've been waiting my whole life for this and you can't believe how I feel
                        I get misty thinking about it now, man. I think every Super Bowl weekend for the rest of my life will take me back to that one.

It really was worth the wait.

Comment

Flew in from Denver. The entire flight was nuts. Everyone cleared out the alcohol and was singing the fight song the whole way in.

Around this time me and my fiancé were walking around down town trying to find a spot to chill for the day and watch the game. We walk in to hard rock to see none other than Zubaz and Susq chatting with the hostess. The rest is history.

Cancelled my flight home on Tuesday, called out of work and emailed all my professors that I was missing class that week and watch the Lombardi go down broad with 4 generations of my family. I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

Comment

Working...
                          X