Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles starting Thursday

Per PFT twat

I'm cool with that. It's all about the big picture.

Comment

That's fine. I'd like to see the good Foles again anyway. He should be highly motivated to erase the crappy preseason performances. Also gives the starting O-line a chance to get a game under their belt before they have to protect the franchise QB.
      Last edited by Maniac; 09-01-2018, 04:45 PM.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        Per PFT twat
        When it comes outta Doug's mouth then ill believe it

Comment

Wise decision IMO. Wentz may look good in practice but the Eagles need to give him more time to heal and get into game shape. The "mini bye" after the Thursday night opener might help.

Bottom line for me is we want Wentz playing on all cylinders at the end of the season. The Eagles first division game isn't until week 6. I don't like that the first two games are conference games.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It’s also cool the the super bowl MVP gets to start the home opener. Wentz will have plenty of chances and they need to be more than cautious.

Comment

obviously would have preferred wentz, especially with jeffery out. makes me wonder how long wentz will be out. the preseason is obviously meaningless but mcnabb, brady, palmer (twice), watson...all those guys at least got preseason snaps to shake off the cobwebs. the wentz watch might get weird with dougie constantly answering the same questions.

i'm expecting to see more of the old foles that didn't always pass the eye test, but ended up with good numbers and the victory.

Comment

Working...
              X