They are going to lose big.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are going to lose big.

Which will make next week the perfect time to reset with Wentz. It might not be the worst thing to get hit back to reality.

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
    Which will make next week the perfect time to reset with Wentz. It might not be the worst thing to get hit back to reality.
    What do you want when you got a bunch of WR that can't open.. Foles had all day

Comment

Gee boys, what have you done for me lately?

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      What do you want when you got a bunch of WR that can't open.. Foles had all day
      Iggles are World Champs, you two are world class losers.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        For saying that if they lose it won’t be such a bad thing?

Comment

Hello I was protecting foles saying it wasn't in him what was happening that the WR are subpar I took no shots caring the truth about the WR position not classless realistic so u go live in the clouds I'll be realistic

Comment

Be realistic.......go root for the cowpies.

Hello I was protecting foles saying it wasn't in him what was happening that the WR are subpar I took no shots caring the truth about the WR position not classless realistic so u go live in the clouds I'll be realistic
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              This isn't reality. Its a screw job.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Lolol whatever buddy open you fucken eyes you watch the same game I do man it's true

Comment

Uh huh

Lolol whatever buddy open you fucken eyes you watch the same game I do man it's true

Comment

Gibson our so called burner couldn't even separate from a no name 4th stringer lol ya our WR are greaat bud

Comment

Great fan

Comment

So just go find yourself another team, Bosco.

Gibson our so called burner couldn't even separate from a no name 4th stringer lol ya our WR are greaat bud
                        Bandwagoneering at its best!

Comment

Bandwagoneering at its best!
                          You know what you guys cal all go fuck yourselves same BITCHES crying when our LB were shit and our DB were shit and wanted everyone in the open market and freaking out when wentz went down and thought the season was over but I supported foles you fucking hypocrites go circle jerk yourselves all high and mighty fuck off

Comment

Yawn....that TD was for you noobster.

You know what you guys cal all go fuck yourselves same BITCHES crying when our LB were shit and our DB were shit and wanted everyone in the open market and freaking out when wentz went down and thought the season was over but I supported foles you fucking hypocrites go circle jerk yourselves all high and mighty fuck off
                            We’ve been backing this team with all we have since before Jerry Wolman.

(You can google that one Bosco)

Comment

We’ve been backing this team with all we have since before Jerry Wolman.

(You can google that one Bosco)
                              OK supefan you are then only one allowed to criticize the team fuck off "999"
                              Last edited by Spartan92; 09-16-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X