X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good piece by Baldy on Foles in Supe

https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/...665594370?s=21

Damn he was $$$$$ that night. He had to be. Still amazing to watch

The only throw Id be critical of is perhaps the ball Jeffrey batted up for an INT. Despite the placement and PI by Gilmore, Jeffrey still almost had a one handed catch. However, if he could have thrown that pass just a touch more to Jeffrey’s left Foles would have had 4 TD passes that night. Otherwise he was golden, coming off the heels of his perfect 2nd half against the Vikings.

Comment

i thought he put that ball where he had to. the only bad decision i thought he made all night was throwing to ertz on third down when he could have run for it.
      Last edited by art vandelay; 05-12-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Same thought here

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        i thought he put that ball where he had to. the only bad decision i thought he made all night was throwing to ertz on third down when he could have run for it.
        That was an easy first down. That’s about it for me on any negatives.

Comment

The decision that bothered me from that game was Doug not throwing the ball on the last series. You gotta turtle up sometimes but I would have tried a pass for the first. No chance for Brady. Game over.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

it would have made sense to have thrown on 2nd down. 2:02 left so either way, the two minute warning stops the clock. i was a little surprised dougie didn't pass. but a turnover or a sack on that play and we'd be the falcons. they won. no reason to question it much at this point.

Comment

ino reason to question it much at this point.
              For sure. Doug is totally Teflon now.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The 3rd & 3 swing pass to Agholor, up 29-26 early in the 4th, was up there.

Comment

Imo that was on Dougie, not Foles. One of very few times that he got conservative.

Comment

Imo that was on Dougie, not Foles. One of very few times that he got conservative.
                    Maybe. Every play has multiple reads. That probably wasn't the best one.

Whatever. The man made me weep. I sang his name at 4am on Broad Street in a drunken stupor. I forgive all three of his less than awesome passes that night.

Comment

Working...
                    X