Mike Wallace is not impressing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wallace is not impressing me

I am beyond underwhelmed with what I’ve seen of him through preseason and last night.

maybe he gets better when Jeffrey returns but not holding my breath.

There’s no dog in that dude. Doesn’t fight for balls.

Couldn't agree more, looked like he was just going thru the motions?

Comment

The Pinkston is strong with this one.

Comment

He has not looked good, but it’s clear there is no chemistry with Foles. He still has the speed and was open twice on 2 potentially big plays. One, he was under thrown, and the other...it was clear PI. I think he’s got a little left.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I am beyond underwhelmed with what I’ve seen of him through preseason and last night.

Give him a few weeks. Both offenses looked bad. He was open on that deep route

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

Our WR group outside Jeffery and agholor suck period. Gibson is a penalty machine on ST Wallace forget out it Wheaton forget out it carter competes and blocks but meh. Should have kept Torrey. Howie needs to make a move here our WR corps looks pretty pedestrian

Comment

I’m not as down, but I do think getting Alshon back will cure a lot of the ills we saw last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                Our WR group outside Jeffery and agholor suck period. Gibson is a penalty machine on ST Wallace forget out it Wheaton forget out it carter competes and blocks but meh. Should have kept Torrey. Howie needs to make a move here our WR corps looks pretty pedestrian
                Eh, I'll take Wallace any day of the week over Smith. You're judging this based off of one game huh....

Comment

agreed.

also, i like smith for what he did in the playoffs, but he had a bad regular season last year. it's wallace's job to replace smith. he got open deep a couple times, and was blatantly interfered with once. that's all he's supposed to do, and things will get easier once jeffery is back.

Comment

getting Carson back will help too....looks like we got the St. Louis Rams' version of Foles so far.
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Agree on Gibson. Total bum effort all night. 15 yard penalty was just stupidity. Know the rules (or give a shit?)

Give Carter 1/2 of his snaps, if not more, next game. I think he is a guy who will work his way into the rotation and be a guy the QB can trust to be where he should be and make big plays on 3rd down.

I know Carter will give 110% every play.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                        Eh, I'll take Wallace any day of the week over Smith. You're judging this based off of one game huh....
                        No Dev I was with you all last year when everyone was down on Foles and it felt we were some of the only ones believing but call a spade a spade Wallace hasn't looked good since he as gotten here and hasn't for a while, and everyone behind Jeffery and Agholor are no better than who we laugh at in Dallas! Hollins had 1 play las year, Gibson showed he still blows, Wheaton lol - if Jefferey or Aggs get hurt for an extended period of time this year Dev we are screwed we have no depth here. What is the point of cap space if you are not going to use it. I know we need to extend Graham and sign others but shoot we need some help at WR and I doubt too many will disagree brother.

Comment

You act like 8 games have gone by. Has Foles looked razor sharp to you?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                            You act like 8 games have gone by. Has Foles looked razor sharp to you?
                            Nope no one has but why is it so bad to point out a weak spot on the roster if there is an injury

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                              Nope no one has but why is it so bad to point out a weak spot on the roster if there is an injury
                              HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S A WEAK SPOT AFTER ONE GAME AGAINST A QUALITY OPPONENT!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X