Temple (0-2) beat Maryland at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple (0-2) beat Maryland at home

Temple lost to two “subdivision” teams and still beat Maryland in College Park. Hopefully Maryland goes 2-10 after this.

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    Temple lost to two “subdivision” teams and still beat Maryland in College Park. Hopefully Maryland goes 2-10 after this.
    Sadly, I think this is more likely to get the coaching staff fired than killing a kid.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      Sadly, I think this is more likely to get the coaching staff fired than killing a kid.
      How the hell was Durkin not fired after that?

Comment

I was at the game yesterday and tailgated with some Maryland friends. One person in their group said after the game that he believes Canada lost that game on purpose in an act of defiance towards the school for suspending Durkin and to prove to them that Durkin needs to come back. To be fair, I think that guy probably listens to and believes Alex Jones.

Comment

The globalists conspired against Durkin. PSYCHEDELIC VAMPIRES!

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            I was at the game yesterday and tailgated with some Maryland friends. One person in their group said after the game that he believes Canada lost that game on purpose in an act of defiance towards the school for suspending Durkin and to prove to them that Durkin needs to come back. To be fair, I think that guy probably listens to and believes Alex Jones.
            Like Belichick throwing the Super Bowl to stick it to Brady in retaliation for the Jimmy G trade.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Probably the same way Kelly is still a Dome Polisher

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
              How the hell was Durkin not fired after that?
              After murdering that young man during a practice.

Major college sports programs stink worse than any two week old fish ever did.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
              X