Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alshon listed as questionable for Sunday

This would be a nice surprise

I'd be surprised if he played Sunday but it sounds like he is close. That's going to be huge whenever it happens.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I wonder if that's what doug meant when he said Matthews "would see the field" - meaning he wouldn't play a lot, but some.

Alshon still hasn't been cleared for contact, so I really doubt he plays anyway. Is it still recovery from surgery? Having has two abdomen surgeries myself, they take a long time to heal and full back to normal.

Comment

Jeffrey had a shoulder procedure ... Hollins had the sports hernia
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Right!

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Jeffrey had a shoulder procedure ... Hollins had the sports hernia
          Thanks. Same question though - it's still surgery recovery?
          Last edited by JuTMSY4; 09-21-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            This would be a nice surprise
            They should play him, 1st play from scrimmage 3 yard and out on the sideline, then put him out there to run patterns and get double covered the whole game to open it up for Ertz, Nelson and everyone else. Big deal he takes a spot of a healthy Aiken or some other guy who will not get thrown to.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              They should play him, 1st play from scrimmage 3 yard and out on the sideline, then put him out there to run patterns and get double covered the whole game to open it up for Ertz, Nelson and everyone else. Big deal he takes a spot of a healthy Aiken or some other guy who will not get thrown to.
              I agree his presence alone will open up the field the fuck is Aiken gonna do? Jeffery at least will command some respect and converge even as a decoy

Comment

Im still shocked how well he played with the injury

Extending his arm to make those catches!!!! Id rather sit him till he's 100%
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X