How about bring Dez in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about bring Dez in

Bryant still may have more than we thing left. He could add some redzone punch at least till Jeffery gets back.

DeMarco Murray is available too. Fuck them.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

SUSP

Comment

Worst post ever.

Comment

YA HE CAN PICK UP THE TOWELS AND JOCKS OFF THE FLOOR IN LOCKER ROOM , ON SECOND THOUGHT IT WOULD PROBABLY F THAT UP.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that if a player were to leave Philly and sign with Dallas (or NYG or WAS) you would call that player a traitor and bash them yet here you are advocating for the Eagles to do the same with a Dallas "legend."

Comment

DEZ IS A LEGEND? HUH WHO KNEW.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                I'm pretty sure that if a player were to leave Philly and sign with Dallas (or NYG or WAS) you would call that player a traitor and bash them yet here you are advocating for the Eagles to do the same with a Dallas "legend."
                Dez didn't exactly leave Dallas. He got kicked out the door.

Why the hell would the Eagles want that piece of crap?
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

3rd in receptions, 5th in receiving yards, 1st in receiving TDs, 1st in hissy fits. I think that Dallas fans most likely consider him a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Dez didn't exactly leave Dallas. He got kicked out the door.

Why the hell would the Eagles want that piece of crap?
                    Celek has already come out and said he wouldnt even consider signing with Dallas, but let's say he did. He was shown the door by the Eagles after an illustrious, mutually beneficial career. Similar to Dez's situation with Dallas.

If Celek signed with Dallas, you dont think people, specifically Tom Retard, would be livid?

Edit to add: I am in NO WAY saying I want Dez on this team because I definitely don't. I'm just pointing out that Tom would have a different tune if an Eagles player signed with a rival.
                    Last edited by Sect 236; 08-29-2018, 11:46 AM.

Comment

No, no and FUCK no!
                      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

People can post on here for years and with one simple post... poof there goes your street cred.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          3rd in receptions, 5th in receiving yards, 1st in receiving TDs, 1st in hissy fits. I think that Dallas fans most likely consider him a legend.
                          ARGUING A CASE FOR A COWFAG.....FOR COWFAG FANS....

Comment

Working...
                          X