Collingsworth comment about Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collingsworth comment about Bennett

Did anyone catch where Collingsworth said that Bennett is unhappy not starting? Unless I heard it wrong, he didn't say he's probably unhappy, he stated it as a matter of fact. I haven't heard that anywhere...
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I heard it and fuck Collinsworth. I find it hard to believe that Bennett would be that unhappy but only tell Cris "Guttural Noise When Brady Fumbled" Collinsworth and none of the local reporters would know it or any national guys either.

Also, Bennett played 64% of the snaps last night. Only Cox (93%) and Graham (66%) played more on the DL. He may not have "started" but he's getting plenty of reps.

Comment

He’ll start at least a couple games this season...15 more regular season games go...

Comment

No, but I heard Charlie Weis call Fletcher Cox "Well spoken" this morning.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Me too! WTF was that??

Comment

I dunno. I wish I would have heard Jim Miller call me out on the air yesterday. Little heard it. I told him to settle down on calling out Eagles fans, or else we'd send Hugh over.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Is that what he was talking about yesterday? That's amazing. I listen to Mad Dog Radio more than NFL, but if you're going to start calling in regularly I'll have to switch over.

I talked to Linda Cohn last season when she was subbing for Russo and some knucklehead writer was defending not electing Dawk to the HOF. Only time I've ever called in.

Comment

Some aspects of Mad Dog seem interesting, but I just can't do Adam Schein. Ugh.

I haven't graduated to calling yet. The hold times are deterrent. I just tweet and hope they notice.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                X