Haters crowing about booing already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters crowing about booing already

On another board chumps were saying the "shitty philly fans booed their team off the field" at the end of the first half. Seemed very tepid from what I heard, and I attributed solely to the kneel down last play instead of a hail mary. What say the attendees?

PS server busy kept shutting down the board last night, most of the 4th quarter
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    PS server busy kept shutting down the board last night, most of the 4th quarter
    Where do I need to send money to be able to access this bored on my phone again?

Comment

Some light knee jerk half-booing.

Kind of felt like when you miss a gimmee and you want to bury the putter head in the green but as you raise it up, you think: "no ... not appropriate" ... just as you're about to bring the fucker down.
      Last edited by slag; 09-07-2018, 11:45 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

how was their parade?

Comment

The booing was due to the clusterfuck to end the half. Dougie called a TO because he thought we had a first down, not 4th and 2. Lots of confusion in the stands as to whether it was actually Dougie, or Atlanta calling the TO. Then we do get the first because of a penalty. The only option would have been a quick out to get us a few more yards before a hail mary. A knee was the right call but it was a sloppy way to end the half. Go aggressive with an unnecessary TO, but then run put the clock when you actually have a first down.

No one should have booed whatever. Stands are always full of fans saying stupid shit.
          Last edited by art vandelay; 09-07-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Meh

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

No one should have booed whatever. Stands are always full of fans saying stupid shit.
            Booing was fine. I thought it was funny.

Comment

Same. It was like when the Phillies signed Billy Wagner and everyone booed when he didn't hit 100 MPH.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Malcolm Jenkins says...

he was afraid of the fans losing their edge after the SB, but the boos at the end of the first half told him they haven't. That is good enough for me.
                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

that's a great quote. these players get it. they know the fans aren't "turning their backs on them" or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                    he was afraid of the fans losing their edge after the SB, but the boos at the end of the first half told him they haven't. That is good enough for me.
                    f'N AY RIIGHT!!!!! IT WASN'T A VICIOUS,I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR FACE OFF BOO, IT WAS A NICE POLITE SENDING A MESSAGE BOO, PERFECT.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-07-2018, 02:10 PM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X