I want to kill myself

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    I want to kill myself
    Sickening.

Literally.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Dallas isn't winning the Super Bowl. Prescott gets overpaid. Eagles will be hungry again next year. I can deal with it.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

We are still

I want to kill myself
        WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Calm down and step off the bridge ledge
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I couldn't follow this logic a few weeks ago, and I can't follow it out. Yes, Dak turned the ball over 3 times, but he also threw for 450 yards and threw TDs on 3 of the biggest plays of the game.

Dallas isn't winning the SB this year, but Dak isn't as bad as people want him to be. If games like today's are just a result of his supporting cast, then I don't feel good about the fact that either. Garrett isn't also as inept as people act like he is, but I'd rather see him stick around than a coach who may be able to get more out of Dak. But still...I'm never gonna view it as a positive that a division team is capable of sweeping the Eagles.

Comment

I want to kill myself
            Do us all a favor... Take out a few Philly fans with you

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              Yes, Dak turned the ball over 3 times
              Bingo. The TD passes had more to do with Cooper and the last one was another bad throw. Third tier NFL QB.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Boss is a Cowturd fan

And so is a quality control guy here in my office. I want to throw myself off the fucking balcony outside this morning.
                "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Working...
                X