Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know your a Regular in the lot when.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know your a Regular in the lot when.......

The hustle king Shell Game dude just hangs out with you. He stopped by on Saturday.

here is a sample, for those of you not Familiar. Although Geoffrey Rice would remember.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVqDSNhvR48

It was hilarious that he stopped by to just shoot the shit, and he didn't even try to game us. His buddy with the board was nervously pacing the area the whole time.

I also like that he had a different version of the text (got drunk, got high, got tasered...or something like that) on his shirt.

Comment

HAHAHA!

I was CONVINCED I was going to win this. That was such an epic gayte. JCON!
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

He's very good at it. I tell my son all the time, "You win only when he wants you to win."

Comment

Hahah it’s so funny. He’s a con man!
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

HE SHOWED UP TO TALK AND SAY YO. DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HUSTLE ANYONE. (AS SUSQUEHANNA , MY GRILL IS A DISASTER BIRDER HAS STATED).

I STILL WONDER WHY SHIT GOT BAKED ON SO STRONG. MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. MAYBE A BLOW TORCH?

IF YOU NEED TO REPLACE IT, I'LL CHIP IN.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-30-2019, 07:03 AM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

No worries. A couple doses of Easy Off and some brushing took care of most of it.

Comment

Working...
              X