Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the “it’s gonna be fine” guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the “it’s gonna be fine” guys?

What do you guys watch? Do you objectively consume data and arrive at logical conclusions? Do you identify overwhelming differences between the Sixers and the Raptors or nah?
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    What do you guys watch? Do you objectively consume data and arrive at logical conclusions? Do you identify overwhelming differences between the Sixers and the Raptors or nah?
    6ers just look like they don't belong here. Maybe the jet lag, it's only game 1 so not panicking yet. The turn overs are insane , Brown needs to get that in check. Raptors can shoot, that's obvious, need more effort on Defense. Some of the shots , they are just letting them shoot with little to no defensive effort in hopes that they miss. It's not paying off well for them.

Comment

Basketball.
      Yes.
      Yes.

Everyone knew the Raptors were better than the Sixers. Go read my posts from the regular season. The Sixers were the third best team in the East and that's where they ended the season. It was possible to know that the regular season losses didn't mean Brown had to go, yet also know Toronto was better.

Comment

I want to bitch about the lack of depth, but watching our "stars" not show up is alarming, aka, Butler.

I will say on a positive note it's only game one....

Comment

yeaaa i wasn't a fan of butler in MN, not a fan of him still.

Comment

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS BOARD, AND FRANKLY WHAT HUMANS ARE LIKE.

THE SKY IS FALLING, RUN THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!

OH WAIT NEVERMIND WE ARE THE BEST TEAM ON THE PLANET....

OH MY GOD WE LOST, WE SUCK, THE SKY IS FALLING AGAIN.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm right here. Everything is going to be fine. The Raptors aren't going on another 13 for 13 stretch like they did in the first quarter and Kahwi isn't going to be Jordanesque every game.

People need to CHILL DA FUQ OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                I'm right here. Everything is going to be fine. The Raptors aren't going on another 13 for 13 stretch like they did in the first quarter and Kahwi isn't going to be Jordanesque every game.

People need to CHILL DA FUQ OUT!!!
                Monday, 2300 hours...0-2

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  Monday, 2300 hours...0-2
                  Well you always do expect the worst...

Comment

WE THE NORTH!!!! lol Guys truth be told the Raptors have a better team top to bottom with possibly a top 3 player in the league in Kawhi. Our team D is way better and our bench is better as well. It was a real physical game and I hate to say it but the Raps were the tougher team.

I doubt this is how each game will go. This should be a real competitive and entertaining series but you can see that the Raps just have a more complete team overall.

This series will go 6 or 7 in each either direction! I've been around long enough to see the Raps choke things away but man Kawhi just brings something special to the table and gets the whole team playing better. Hope he stays but doubt it.

Comment

Sixers are now 20-22 in road games this year and they haven't won in Toronto since 2012 (Leonard is now 13-0 in his career against the Sixers). This isn't really a matter of 'if' the Raptors are going to win the series. It's just a question of how many games it's going to take.

This season, their goal is to try and break both of these streaks (road win in Toronto and Leonard's dominance) not win this series. They will conclude this by saying the team didn't have enough time playing together to gel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        Monday, 2300 hours...0-2
                        You are seriously the worst fan

Comment

This, but if the series, as a whole, looks a lot like last night, I think Brown is gone

Comment

I have to think the games will get more competitive but they aren't ready to compete this season. I was hoping Butler was going to raise his game when he arrived. That didn't happen. I only applaud the attempt. They just targeted the wrong players.

Now we have to hope Thompson, Leonard, Durant, and Irving end up in the West and a Super Team doesn't end up in New York or somewhere else close by.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                              I have to think the games will get more competitive but they aren't ready to compete this season. I was hoping Butler was going to raise his game when he arrived. That didn't happen. I only applaud the attempt. They just targeted the wrong players.

Now we have to hope Thompson, Leonard, Durant, and Irving end up in the West and a Super Team doesn't end up in New York or somewhere else close by.
                              I think that is the problem though, hoping this happens and hoping that happens. Good organizations go out there and make it happen. The Sixers can't sit back and hope the whole Eastern conference just stops getting better so they can win with what they got, they have to go out there and be bold. I have not clue how to do it I'm no GM but the Raps knew they weren't winning shit with what they had so they went big and took a one year shot with Kawhi knowing he may leave.

I find it hard to believe that a team with Embid and Simmons can't make it happen they are both superstars. But to hope the whole conference stops recruiting and getting better, good luck with that recipe for winning, might as well re-start "the process"

Comment

Working...
                              X