Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sixers win in 2024 without Ben or Joel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers win in 2024 without Ben or Joel...

Is that The Process still? Or is this core critical to that language? At what point is the Process over? Does it ever end? Sixers win in 2048 do we say welp the Process is where this allllll began. The Process has a finite limit. You must accept this. If everything’s the Process than nothing is.
    Charismatic megafauna.

It’s one game but the fruits of the process should have been realized by now. And 1 series win against the nets does not count. I’m telling you they blew it with Simmons, he is not elite. He will never be elite until he develops a shot which will never happen. Simmons was supposed to be the zenith of the process that launched the sixers into contention. I also think he doesn’t care to be in philly, No way I’d give a max contract to that guy.

The blown trade for Fultz didn’t help either.

Process is over if they don’t win this series IMO. It’s been long enough. I don’t think the series is over but they need to prove something. I remember going down to the common area of my barracks to watch process ping pong balls drop in my 1st year in the navy in 2013. I did 4 years, got out and I’m about to graduate with my masters degree and in that time span all these guys have to show for it is a series win against the nets. Disgraceful.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 04-28-2019, 05:13 AM.

Comment

The Process ended when Hinkie left. Once they turned to Colangelo, this team was screwed. We all knew it. I have no idea why people think 'The Process' was anything other than Hinkie's plan. The Sixers were pressured by the NBA to end it and they folded.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        The Process ended when Hinkie left. Once they turned to Colangelo, this team was screwed. We all knew it. I have no idea why people think 'The Process' was anything other than Hinkie's plan. The Sixers were pressured by the NBA to end it and they folded.
        Agreed. Doesn't mean they cannot win a title. They certainly have the talent to do so. However "The Process" was Hinkie's baby.

Remember folks, per Sixers' PR, this is "The Moment."

Comment

Great, the dope who called Klay Thompson a 'poor man's JJ Redick' agrees with me. Beat it, dork.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            It’s one game but the fruits of the process should have been realized by now. And 1 series win against the nets does not count. I’m telling you they blew it with Simmons, he is not elite. He will never be elite until he develops a shot which will never happen. Simmons was supposed to be the zenith of the process that launched the sixers into contention. I also think he doesn’t care to be in philly, No way I’d give a max contract to that guy.

The blown trade for Fultz didn’t help either.

Process is over if they don’t win this series IMO. It’s been long enough. I don’t think the series is over but they need to prove something. I remember going down to the common area of my barracks to watch process ping pong balls drop in my 1st year in the navy in 2013. I did 4 years, got out and I’m about to graduate with my masters degree and in that time span all these guys have to show for it is a series win against the nets. Disgraceful.
            For one, Sixers need a new Head Coach because its alarming how little discipline they show on both ends. Secondly, some decision needs to be made on Ben or Joel. Don't think they are compatible whatsoever on the basketball floor and I actually think they both get irritated with each other's game which hinders their relationship in a way. They both take plays off and if you are doing that at this time of the year, something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              For one, Sixers need a new Head Coach because its alarming how little discipline they show on both ends. Secondly, some decision needs to be made on Ben or Joel. Don't think they are compatible whatsoever on the basketball floor and I actually think they both get irritated with each other's game which hinders their relationship in a way. They both take plays off and if you are doing that at this time of the year, something is wrong.
              Kobe and Shaq hated each other. Didn't stop them from winning a bunch of rings together.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                Yeah Brett is a questionable coach at best but I think the issues lies more on the players, mostly Ben. I just dont see any killer instinct from that guy that leads me to believe that he cares about winning games in Philadelphia. He doesnt seem to gel with the other players on the court, I know hes had some great games here but I cant see any reason to give him a max contract. Hes a great player but he will never be elite without a shot. I honestly cannot understand how a player of his caliber is unable to take a shot outside of the free throw line. Teams dont even bother guarding him on the perimeter. I also have not seen anything from tobias harris that makes me think he is worth keeping around on a huge contract.

Id trade Ben and let Tobias walk. Embiid is the franchise, build around him. Sign Jimmy Butler and then try to get another max contract player.

Comment

Working...
                X