Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll never understand why I don't get all of the preseason games when I pay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll never understand why I don't get all of the preseason games when I pay...

For the entire regular season NFL games through DIRECTV.

I need my fake football. I watched some of last week's game on periscope through a host who was either ripping bong hits or having dozens of seizures. I was car sick by halftime.

Why the F don't we get all preseason games if we have sunday ticket?

If it helps you can sign up for a free week trial of NFL Game Pass and stream tonight's game. Fake games 3&4 are on national TV.

Comment

Because they have yet another service they want you to pay for to get those.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The Eagles give season tix holders a code for Game Pass, but they don't give it out until the preseason is over ... I imagine so NFL Net can sell the preseason package to more targets.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Do they have one that does Red Zone, too? I remember the Rams did that for their last couple seasons here.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
            If it helps you can sign up for a free week trial of NFL Game Pass and stream tonight's game. Fake games 3&4 are on national TV.
            This. Sign up for the free trial. You have 7 days to cancel before they charge it. You lose access as soon as you cancel, though, so watch it and then cancel the trial.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

What's wrong Ells??

....neighbor's finally put up curtains in their trailer?
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Worse. They took off the skirting, hitched it to their Dualie truck, and moved to eastern Kentucky.

Comment

Reddit / NFL streams usually has some solid streams

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    For the entire regular season NFL games through DIRECTV.

I need my fake football. I watched some of last week's game on periscope through a host who was either ripping bong hits or having dozens of seizures. I was car sick by halftime.

Why the F don't we get all preseason games if we have sunday ticket?
                    Get Comcast

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      Do they have one that does Red Zone, too? I remember the Rams did that for their last couple seasons here.
                      Yes, but only on the Eagles mobile app.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/stm/stm-benefits.html
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                      X