This DeSean abdominal strain thing is going to linger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This DeSean abdominal strain thing is going to linger

I just read that it was recommended to him by a doctor to have surgery and he decided against so he could get back out on the field sooner. I have zero confidence in this team's medical staff.

It smells like

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    I just read that it was recommended to him by a doctor to have surgery and he decided against so he could get back out on the field sooner. I have zero confidence in this team's medical staff.
    a sports hernia kinda thing to me. Guys have played through it (Celek?) and then had off-season surgery. The injury was first described as groin tightness and now it's abdominal strain? I'm more optimistic than most, and I imagine we'll see less off coverage on a hobbled Jackson than we saw on him during the foreskins game.

Comment

Some article mentioned it was a problem before week 1

....that is troubling IMO.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I saw this poopdick article:

https://insidetheiggles.com/2019/09/...ended-surgery/

Two weeks is unfortunate, but it was almost a lot longer. In McManus’ initial report, he mentioned that the Eagles and Jackson sought multiple opinions from doctors during the process of the diagnosis. And one actually suggested getting his issue surgically repaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          a sports hernia kinda thing to me. Guys have played through it (Celek?) and then had off-season surgery. The injury was first described as groin tightness and now it's abdominal strain? I'm more optimistic than most, and I imagine we'll see less off coverage on a hobbled Jackson than we saw on him during the foreskins game.
          not sure how it goes from groin to abdominal strain but I agree this has sports hernia written all over it.

Then you keep 2 TE's on the roster and you get one that can't go so you all of a sudden can't go 2 TE sets that was a bad move. Should have dropped someone else to keep a TE

Comment

Working...
          X