No announcement yet.

white house visit off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope he will not get any admiration till he is locked in chains for TREASON!

any interaction you had with Hillary was her laughing at the petty POS before her
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

THIS THREAD WENT OFF THE RAILS, HOLY CRAP.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I don't disagree with that either, Veterans Day falls during the season they can just do it that weekend. Salute to Service and that is it.

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
        Agreed but let’s go even beyond that. Why do we expect the NFL to honor veterans at all? I mean, it’s nice to do and I would hope they continue to do it on a more personal level but

When I sat down to watch Avengers a couple weeks back in the theater, they didn’t roll out a flag from the ceiling and have an anthem play?

Comment

Originally posted by joe9518 View Post
          What country are you from?
          USA of course.

Comment

and i hope that you stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Youcis View Post
              USA of course.
              That's funny, then why do you refer to our government as your government?
              This is from your post, "You have had Zionists controlling your government"

Comment

LOCK UP THIS THREAD.

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE CRYBABY IN CHARGE TAKING HIS FLAG AND TOYS AND GOING BACK TO, NOT EVEN HIS WHITE HOUSE, IT'S OUR WHITE HOUSE.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                  Nope he will not get any admiration till he is locked in chains for TREASON!

any interaction you had with Hillary was her laughing at the petty POS before her
                  You have proven the point. You are so interested in being proven right you lack the ability to reason and have free thought. Instead of fashioning some sort of valueable insight you choose to denigrate the messenger. Point your fingers at others and never realize you are the problem for which you speak.

Comment

Who did you pilfer that from, foxnews? What this country needs right now is a true patriot with one bullet and then all you creeps can crawl back under your rocks.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

• would the fact that fox news apologized for those photos not equate to an admission of guilt?

i'm surprised someone would suggest that those photos weren't supposed to imply that the players were kneeling during the anthem in the first place. but i'd think their apology would seal it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Youcis View Post
                        retards are still worried about anti-semitism
                        Please nuke this creep.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                        X