Eagles submitted an offer for Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles submitted an offer for Ramsey

Guess even our front office knows our CB's stink lol. Chiefs did too wonder if they would rather deal him out of conference or if the Chiefs up the ante. I wouldn't put it past Andy to way overpay

EDIT TO ADD: Peter King is reporting the Eagles may offer or have offered 1st 3rd and Sidney Jones. If that is true that is a lot.
    Last edited by Spartan92; 09-19-2019, 06:58 PM.

If that’s true, it’s way too damn much.

Switch out Darby for Jones and a 5th for that 3rd

Comment

Yup it is way too much. Or is it I don't know time would tell. Jones is always hurt. A 1st is a for sure it's the 3rd that's a little too high. It should be a later round pick for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Guess even our front office knows our CB's stink lol. Chiefs did too wonder if they would rather deal him out of conference or if the Chiefs up the ante. I wouldn't put it past Andy to way overpay

EDIT TO ADD: Peter King is reporting the Eagles may offer or have offered 1st 3rd and Sidney Jones. If that is true that is a lot.
        So they offer the only CB who is playing well, what good is that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
          If that’s true, it’s way too damn much.

Switch out Darby for Jones and a 5th for that 3rd
          Just read the article, NOT TRUE, king said THEY COULD offer a 1,3 and Jones not they did offer. I think if that offer was made the Jags jump on it quick.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            Just read the article, NOT TRUE, king said THEY COULD offer a 1,3 and Jones not they did offer. I think if that offer was made the Jags jump on it quick.
            Ya I'm pretty sure if you read what I posted it says they submitted and offer and King believes they MAY offer that.

I'm not too sure Darby is really someone any team will be too high on since he is on a 1 year deal and Jones really hasn't been a stud yet so the trade off off for Ramsey is just fine for me as long as the 3rd is not part of it. Maddox can play the slot and Ramsey dramatically upgrades the CB position.

Comment

Ya I'm pretty sure if you read what I posted it says they submitted and offer and King believes they MAY offer that.

I'm not too sure Darby is really someone any team will be too high on since he is on a 1 year deal and Jones really hasn't been a stud yet so the trade off off for Ramsey is just fine for me as long as the 3rd is not part of it. Maddox can play the slot and Ramsey dramatically upgrades the CB position.
              Just read an update 5 minutes ago, NFC team offered 1 in 2020 and 5 in 2021. Also the Dolphins are in on trading, NOW if you are the Jags you make a trade with the Dolphins, you not only screw Ramsey but they may lose 16 games and you could get the 1st overall pick in 2020.

Comment

theschlonglover

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  theschlonglover
                  Was wondering when this dumbass was going to make a comment hahahahaha you need to get laid man so much hostility.

Comment

Honestly I think we need rush DL

more than another crispy CB
                    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                      more than another crispy CB
                      Don't doubt this is a great idea and would generally agree. Know of any great available pass rushers on the block? Neither do I or the team lol. They are hard to come by that is why I would have been all for Clowney at the time .

Comment

Just read an update 5 minutes ago, NFC team offered 1 in 2020 and 5 in 2021. Also the Dolphins are in on trading, NOW if you are the Jags you make a trade with the Dolphins, you not only screw Ramsey but they may lose 16 games and you could get the 1st overall pick in 2020.
                        You really didn't think this scenario through, did you.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you think the 1st round pick the Dolphins would be offering is their own? Yikes

Comment

Working...
                          X