Clear All

• Doug says Malik Jackson’s injury is “significant”

...blows.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    ...blows.
    That sounds season-ending.

Comment

I was wondering where he was most of the game

Cause they hardly called his number! no clue when he went down, we were on the steps in the 4th,,,couldn't hear Merrill
      Last edited by TRENT; 09-09-2019, 12:22 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        That sounds season-ending.
        Maybe Chris Long would like to come back?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Maybe Chris Long would like to come back?
          That's not a bad thought.

Comment

I have a feeling he's perfectly content doing Ringer podcasts, trying out new things, and partaking in the hippy lettuce.

And, I can't blame him one bit. His career had a perfect ending. Why F up your health and/or legacy? Go out on top!

Comment

If those were the reasons he'd retired, I'd say it's a longshot. But he retired because he wasn't going to be getting the snaps he wanted. Those snaps are there now.

Doesn't hurt to make the call and see if he's interested. Who knows what he's feeling after watching his first NFL Sunday as an ex-player.

Comment

If those were the reasons he'd retired, I'd say it's a longshot. But he retired because he wasn't going to be getting the snaps he wanted. Those snaps are there now.

Doesn't hurt to make the call and see if he's interested. Who knows what he's feeling after watching his first NFL Sunday as an ex-player.
                Either that, or they activate Hall on Sunday...he was great in the preseason.

Comment

Why would long get Malik Jackson's snaps? Long was an edge guy.

Comment

If he's kept himself in shape I'd love to have him back. But, we'd still need a DT.

think they promote from PS and then sign somebody back to PS to take his place.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      He doesn’t. Graham and Curry do in NASCAR packages.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        If he's kept himself in shape I'd love to have him back. But, we'd still need a DT.

think they promote from PS and then sign somebody back to PS to take his place.
                        Dolphins have anything worth a damn on the d line? They’re selling.

Comment

Dolphins have anything worth a damn on the d line? They’re selling.
                          Not only this...rumor is that players are begging their agents to get them out of town.

Comment

good idea. those guys want out of there immediately. maybe we could pick up a veteran with some pride left before the roof caves in and their broken beyond repair.

Edit: they run a 3/4 D though so may be harder to find a DT. I'd love Wilkins but he's a rookie and no way they'd trade a 1st rounder this past April for pennies on the dollar

https://www.miamidolphins.com/team/depth-chart
                            Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-09-2019, 01:48 PM.

Comment

right

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                              makes the jernigan deal way more important though. And Ridgeway. Hestor is unfortunately on the skins 53.

Comment

Working...
                              X