Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinny Curry coming back

nm

I think this means either Chris Long is closer to not returning than returning (he amended his contract to defer his roster bonus until later this year) or Vinny is on some sort of non-guaranteed deal.

or maybe Vinny really fucking hates the Vagiants.

Comment

I had a feeling this might happen

got the big payout after the SB win,,,now we will have the anchor against the Run we were missing last year...if its true and he is coming back...NP with Curry..I know he's not a sack machine. Pay him as such.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Answer: cheap

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1108751898860027907

The #Eagles are signing old friend Vinny Curry to a 1-year deal worth $2.25M, source said. He gets an additional $1.25M of upside based on incentives. The #Bengals brought him in recently, but he opted to return home to Philly.

Comment

Sounds about right. I'm fine with it.

I'm interested to see what happens if they draft a guy early.

Comment

Hope he has improved his screen-coverage game
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Long and Curry

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              Line up on opposite sides

Comment

Assuming they go with 5, right now you've got:

Graham, Barnett, Long, Curry, Sweat. I don't think Long is sold yet on returning and sweat isn't guaranteed a spot. I think Long retiring/being released is more likely, but I dunno. Graham and Curry can move inside a little, but hard to rely on that.

Comment

They are going DL/DE with one of their first 3 picks but signing curry means they probably don't want to have to rely on a young guy to come in and have to make an impact right away. For the most part, young players struggle.

Like, I remember people saying Fletcher Cox was a bust his first couple years. Clearly he wasn't and he just needed a couple years.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                    Like, I remember people saying Fletcher Cox was a bust his first couple years.
                    I dont remember that at all.

BG for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                      They are going DL/DE with one of their first 3 picks but signing curry means they probably don't want to have to rely on a young guy to come in and have to make an impact right away. For the most part, young players struggle.

Like, I remember people saying Fletcher Cox was a bust his first couple years. Clearly he wasn't and he just needed a couple years.

I don't remember that being the case

Comment

Patriots-esq move. I like it.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Interstate 75

Comment

Working...
                          X