• Show
Clear All

• DeSean Jackson traded to the Eagles

nm

he's got 1 year, 10 mil left on his contract

Comment

LOOOOOOVE this

Comment

I'm going to wait and see if a restructure or something occurs before I call it moronic.

Comment

per myths

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          I'm going to wait and see if a restructure or something occurs before I call it moronic.
          an extension is coming. they'll probably cash out the 10 and give him an 8ish base going forward in 2020 and 2021. Hopefully less - I am not good at predicting market values for these guys, tbh.
          Last edited by JuTMSY4; 03-11-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

he will restructure

love the move but he aint worth no 10 Mill,,,thats why he's no longer a buck,,3 years 18 mill plus bonus money...a ring is all he wants
            Last edited by TRENT; 03-11-2019, 05:12 PM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              he's got 1 year, 10 mil left on his contract
              Not guaranteed money though. I have to imagine he's going to restructure and get some more guaranteed but at a lower number.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                love the move but he aint worth no 10 Mill,,,thats why he's no longer a buck,,3 years 18 mill plus bonus money...a ring is all he wants
                Agreed...and/or Nelly is gone

Jax on one side, Alshon on the other. Ertz in the middle?

This rocks.

Comment

He always came up small in the playoffs

Comment

I'll give Howie the benefit of the doubt in regards to making the contract work but I'm not a fan of bringing him back. I'll just be happy for the fans who wanted him back.

For the record, I would have preferred John Brown (if healthy). I think Lamar Jackson may have hurt his stock enough to make him affordable.

Comment

right. they'll convert the 10 into a signing bonus. The FA market certainly suggests that a receiver is going to cost more, which is why I think they worked the trade.

Also gave up a 2019 6th and 2020 7th. Not terrible.

Comment

we'll find out later

For the record, I would have preferred John Brown (if healthy).
                        but I think Howie expects John Brown to cost way more.

Comment

I'll give Howie the benefit of the doubt in regards to making the contract work but I'm not a fan of bringing him back. I'll just be happy for the fans who wanted him back.

For the record, I would have preferred John Brown (if healthy). I think Lamar Jackson may have hurt his stock enough to make him affordable.
                          What the fuck is he going to do and 7 years older? Especially when he didn;t do shit in the playoffs when he was here

Comment

19 yards per reception last season and with him being 32, I really don't want any of that $10m getting pushed down the road.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                              He always came up small in the playoffs
                              He's not going to be relied upon like he was back then. They now have better options.

Comment

Working...
                              X