• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you, Doug

You failed on every level tonight.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    You failed on every level tonight.
    This was more on wentz and the defense than Doug.. We all wanna fuck Doug for weeks and one game we want his head.. The kid played like shit period let's not coddle the bastard we all love the guy but he was hot garbage tonight and the defense stayed in Philly

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      This was more on wentz and the defense than Doug.. We all wanna fuck Doug for weeks and one game we want his head.. The kid played like shit period let's not coddle the bastard we all love the guy but he was hot garbage tonight and the defense stayed in Philly
      Defense was fine. They got handcuffed with the holding calls.

Wilson is going to get points against anyone in seattle

Comment

Losing isn’t always a bad thing, assuming they learn from it and realize nothing is guaranteed... time to start a new win streak!

Comment

Really?

Wentz brought them back to one score with one of the greatest plays I've fucking seen this year ... and the defense shit the bed on 3d down repeatedly instead of getting him the ball again.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Are you all f@@@ing nuts. They are 10 and 2

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Really?

Wentz brought them back to one score with one of the greatest plays I've fucking seen this year ... and the defense shit the bed on 3d down repeatedly instead of getting him the ball again.
              Like I said the d stayed in Philly and yes wentz had a phenomenal play but he also missed 3 plays that would have been points if not 3 touchdowns so stop talking so much shit the kid choked tonight
              Last edited by Spartan92; 12-04-2017, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Really?

Oh guess that pick wasn't on wentz either huh stop riding the kids dick he's awesome but he shit the bed tonight and if you know anything about football you would realize it
                Last edited by Spartan92; 12-04-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

yeah ok coach ... school me about how bad Wentz is

Comment

yeah ok coach ... school me about how bad Wentz is
                    Relax tonto last I checked I didn't see your name spelled Lombardi or Landry.. Just accept the truth take off the blinders bud and watch the game over again you will see it all this time concentrate instead of bitching all night on a chat forum mate.. Have a beer and a good night Jr

Comment

You're the one suggesting I don't know football if I don't give more of a pass to Gomer than Wentz.

Wentz was on the field ... getting smashed in the fucking head on illegal hits that weren't being called and he's the culprit here for turning the ball over and missing some throws?

In crunch time he got them to one score, despite all that shit.

I'm totally cool ... completely relaxed ... now tell me how I don't know football because I think Gomer showed me he's more of a problem than Wentz is.
                      Last edited by slag; 12-04-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                        Are you all f@@@ing nuts. They are 10 and 2
                        I think that was his point. The Eagles had the luxury of losing one, it isn't like they are fighting to make the playoffs. They will run the table the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                          Relax tonto last I checked I didn't see your name spelled Lombardi or Landry.. Just accept the truth take off the blinders bud and watch the game over again you will see it all this time concentrate instead of bitching all night on a chat forum mate.. Have a beer and a good night Jr
                          is it possible that they were both bad tonight?

Comment

if wentz had hit agholor on either of the first two TDs, he wouldn't have needed those ridiculous plays to cut it to 17-10. that's not to mention when he missed barner on 4th down. dude had a bad game.

Comment

yes ... but as bad as he played early, he got them back and the defense didn't make a stop

and Gomer had me scratching my head all night

Comment

Working...
                              X