I can see it now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see it now

Birds secure the 2 seed, ace the Saints or Seahawks at home, having us thinking Super Bowl, take a jet to minnesota, players brag about packing for 3 weeks because they'll just stay in Minnesota to avoid distractions, get closer as a group, etc.

SHADOWS OF JOE FUCKING WEBB APPEAR

Case Keenum throws a "is it a catch" bomb to put the queens out in front, Dougie P refuses to let Ajayi, already pounding the rock successfully, to keep pounding and leans on Wentz, already seeing a fearsome pass rush. Wentz gets whacked, throws a pick, birds go down 2 scores, game over.

Minnesota gets crushed by the Pats in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, very plausible. I keep hearing "Team of Destiny", etc.....

Then there are a lot of Millennial assholes who have been fans for 8 years, calling us "Negative Old Fuckers" because we won't believe in this team.

But I have scars man, and will never forget....

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      Yeah, very plausible. I keep hearing "Team of Destiny", etc.....

Then there are a lot of Millennial assholes who have been fans for 8 years, calling us "Negative Old Fuckers" because we won't believe in this team.

But I have scars man, and will never forget....
      This team still has an opportunity to do something special, it’s just not going to be as easy as everyone was putting on a few weeks ago. The NFC is stacked with good teams, this is a process and the eagles are only 2 years in and way ahead of the curve.

Comment

Go back and watch the McNabb era, where we almost beat the Rams in the NFCCG. He stayed on the field to watch them celebrate, so he could soak that in and motivate him. I thought that was incredible, and we would surely win a Super Bowl.

Talk about Process all you want, but in the end, we are the Philadelphia Eagles .....
        Last edited by dev_32; 12-04-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          This team still has an opportunity to do something special, it’s just not going to be as easy as everyone was putting on a few weeks ago. The NFC is stacked with good teams, this is a process and the eagles are only 2 years in and way ahead of the curve.
          The season just got real. If they are really the presumptive best team in the NFL, they will show it over the next four weeks.

A true champ won't fold, finger point, mope, let it roll, cower, boast, etc. A true champ will show up to work today and prepare for next week, work hard all week, and beat the shit out of the opposition next Sunday.

We'll know everything we need to know about this year's birds by 7:30 pm next Sunday night.
          Last edited by EaglesphaninMD; 12-04-2017, 02:38 PM.

Comment

3I blew a Hollywood producer 10 years ago and never got a casting call, but you don’t seem him crying about it!

You people need to calm down!

Comment

Working...
            X