SO CLEMSON, THE NCAA CHAMPS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
    What a douchebag paying for other people food!
    Yeah, this is much worse then when obama spent 65k of taxpayer money on a hotdog party.
    It IS About Me Asshole
    -----------------------
    Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
      What a douchebag paying for other people food!
      OH YEA. THE BILLIONAIRE BOUGHT THE EXTRA VALUE MEALS AND THE WORST PIZZA ON THE PLANET FOR THE CHAMPS. MAN IS HE A SPECIAL PERSON. SO GENEROUS, BEYOND WONDERFUL.

PLEASE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Well, maybe Clemson should have waited until government shutdown is over before visiting the White House. Then they can get a fancy meal on tax payers' dime instead. Plus, Trump is probably trying to save his money to pay the lawyers defending him from the bogus Russian investigation that is still going on after 2 years in office. Lawyers cost a lot of money and you can't even trust them! Rats every where!

Comment

AH. YOU WON ME OVER. TRAMP IS THE MOST GENEROUS, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, MORAL, HARDWORKING , GOD FEARING WANGNUT, I MEAN HUMAN ON THE PLANET.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This Presidency is so bizarre and his followers so all-in that I genuinely can't differentiate between the trolls, the jokers and the actual Trump die-hards any more.

Comment

Full disclosure, if I as a random citizen got an invite to the White House to eat unlimited McD's, Wendys and BK, with golden candelabras and shit like that, I'd pay my own way to get there because that would be awesome. In between selfies, I'd be all "Wall Mr. President? Sure that's cool, but where's the microwave so I can fire up this Quarter Pounder?"

Comment

You make a very Good point. Clemson shut down the govt when they beat Alabama’s asses.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                  This Presidency is so bizarre and his followers so all-in that I genuinely can't differentiate between the trolls, the jokers and the actual Trump die-hards any more.
                  Followers and haters alike. One thing going for this guy is entertainment-level polarity.

Comment

Trump didn't run on being a role model. We all knew that during the primary and even way before that on his Apprentice show. We knew what kind of person he was. He got elected because he wanted to shake things up, drain the swamp and deliver on his promises. Once you all get that through your head, then you understand why he got elected. A lot of people still make fun of him cuz it's fun, but they love him doing the job he's doing!
                    Wouldn't be surprised if he get re-elected either. So you may need those tissues ready this time before hand ok?

Comment

Yup. Like the man said, entertainment level polarity.

Comment

My problem wasn't so much that he served fast food (which is funny), but rather that he had to validate himself by saying he paid for it. Just reeks of insecurity.
                        If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                          OH YEA. THE BILLIONAIRE BOUGHT THE EXTRA VALUE MEALS AND THE WORST PIZZA ON THE PLANET FOR THE CHAMPS. MAN IS HE A SPECIAL PERSON. SO GENEROUS, BEYOND WONDERFUL.

PLEASE.
                          Let’s also not forget the time Obama gave national champion Alabama nothing to eat in 2010.

“The day cost Alabama at least $85,000 -- including $79,000 for the Delta charter round-trip flight from Tuscaloosa to Reagan National Airport, $1,700 for four charter buses in Washington and $3,300 for box lunches (including a few extra sandwiches; this was, after all, a football team) delivered by Chick-fil-A to the team after the visit.”

http://www.espn.com/college-football...van&id=4981683
                          Last edited by tjl88; 01-20-2019, 01:35 PM.
                          It IS About Me Asshole
                          -----------------------
                          Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Working...
                          X