Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENOUGH ABOUT THAT DAMN PLAY BEFORE THE 2 MINUTE WARNING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENOUGH ABOUT THAT DAMN PLAY BEFORE THE 2 MINUTE WARNING!

Alshon dropped a ball he usually catches, but watching it I cannot see what Doug did wrong!
    He was open, the ball was in his hands for 1st down yardage, and Alshon DROPPED it. Are you saying he would have caught it if they waited? The play was not a screw up in any way, and 99 times out of a 100 Alshon makes that catch. You don't blame the timing or the design on this one, we had them on their heels and our best WR could not make a play he almost always does.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    Alshon dropped a ball he usually catches, but watching it I cannot see what Doug did wrong!
    He was open, the ball was in his hands for 1st down yardage, and Alshon DROPPED it. Are you saying he would have caught it if they waited? The play was not a screw up in any way, and 99 times out of a 100 Alshon makes that catch. You don't blame the timing or the design on this one, we had them on their heels and our best WR could not make a play he almost always does.
    Still gives the saints a free TO in a situation where you want to give the ball back with as little time as possible hence still stupid

Comment

Its one of many chicken chokes on the day. Just no reason to rush there

Comment

Additionally, despite Jeffrey's primary culpability, the play looked like it failed due to a lapse in concentration ... something to which rushing a play arguably contributes.
        Last edited by slag; 01-20-2019, 06:58 PM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You guys are just making shit up

If this, then that...blah blah blah

The play was executed just fine, you just want to blame Doug because Alshon is so clutch.

So I will play your game. IF Alshon caught it we would have eaten up over a minute, scored a TD, and won because Brees would not have time to go the length of the field.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
          X