No announcement yet.

Frauds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess that's one way to look at it. One of those guys are going to be in the game so.....

Comment

Right now, this is the fourth-best team in the East. Things may improve over time but they aren't there, yet. It's obvious. Regardless of how short the bench becomes during the playoffs, it's still subpar.

Comment

Who is the next Trevor booker is the question

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          I guess that's one way to look at it. One of those guys are going to be in the game so.....
          Well, in a perfect world they would find a back-up PG that isn't McConnell (that can play defense too) and then you really only have one liability in JJ.

Another problem is that Brown loves to put JJ and TJ on the floor at the same time and that is just not a smart decision.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I was on the fence with both Smith and Ennis*. Since I was told by that hawk slapnuts that 'Mike Scott says hi' when I implied this bench was not good enough, I think I'm going to go with Scott. Last night, he saw the floor for 14 minutes and had a whopping zero points.

*Ennis was scratched because he's Ennis.

Comment

Working...
            X