No announcement yet.

Eagles might have to tender Sudfeld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they could get a second for Sudfeld, you take it. I don't see it happening.

Comment

He'll get the 2nd round tender, but I will be shocked if anyone gives up that pick for him. Reportedly, only one team offered a 2nd round pick for Foles after he won SB MVP, and we're not even sure if that happened. If money is a consideration, I think Foles was only due to make $7 million in 2018 before the Eagles restructured his contract.

Considering that, a 2nd for Sudfeld would be an ever bigger win for the Eagles than a 1st for Sam Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        You are going to geighback this and say to yourself, “wow, maybe I should be less sarcastic and spend more time listening and doing my homework in the future.”
        "I think several teams would grab Sudfeld with a 2nd"

Yeah You can geighback all you want. The eagles like sudfeld. He may get tendered but no one is paying that price.

Comment

He May get tendered what?

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          "I think several teams would grab Sudfeld with a 2nd"

Yeah You can geighback all you want. The eagles like sudfeld. He may get tendered but no one is paying that price.
          Say it.

Just say it.

Comment

What’s was the QB market like in 2018?

... and what’s the QB market like in 2019?

That’s what you are missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              You are going to geighback this and say to yourself, “wow, maybe I should be less sarcastic and spend more time listening and doing my homework in the future.”
              They may put a 2nd round tender but no one will take it my friend

Comment

They “may” put a 2nd round tender on Sudfeld? What other option “may” you be suggesting?

Let me get this straight with a recap my friend, the Eagles may value Sudfeld with a 2nd round tender, but to suggest another team may value him at that as well is “bonkers”.

Comment

Working...
                X