Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz Article Paints An Ugly Picture

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-w...t-team-player/

Interesting. Probably not true but if it is this team has issues.

So Pederson's too much of a pusscake to stand up to Wentz on that alleged shit?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The Foles-Camp strikes first!

Comment

Looks like the offseason has officially begun!

Comment

Fletcher Cox denies entire article : https://twitter.com/fcoxx_91/status/1087367581323984896

Comment

brandon brooks already responded as well.

Comment

If the Best DT in football says so, I’m fine with that.

Comment

God denied the rumor as well.

Comment

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...oEwlVPjwn69IGA

Comment

Who is this shit stirring hack?

....slow news day? A happy offseason doesn’t get clicks so let’s get some drama going?
                    Last edited by Raptor; 01-21-2019, 11:50 AM.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Several guys that I think could have contributed as the "sources"

-Recently-departed Gunter Brewer (looking for a scapegoat to offset his unit's overall weak performance)

-Also, Eugene Chung (with comments about the run game?) Not as sure, as Chung goes all the way back to the FF days

- Alshon's agent (especially if the author spoke with him around the mid-season Alshon disappearance/Ertz fixation)

Comment

Same guy who wrote this article.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...h-quarterback/
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The problem with Wentz, per the report, comes from alleged tendency to “complicate” the offense. Wentz could “complicate 2+2,” one source told Santoliquito.

One criticism of Wentz comes from the perception that, while Foles runs the offense and goes through the required progressions, Wentz all too often throws to tight end Zach Ertz. There also was a sense this season that Wentz’s desire to match what Foles accomplished last year, winning the Super Bowl after Wentz tore an ACL, made Wentz do too much.
                          So...is he complicating the offense and trying to do too much, or is he just checking down to No YAC Zach all the time? Article makes no sense.

The bit about him doing more thinking than playing in 2018 also makes no sense. He didn't have a great year but he had a higher completion %, higher yards/attempt, and higher passer rating in 2018 than 2017. To me he looked more like a guy who had no offseason and was coming back from a torn ACL than someone who did more thinking than playing.

Comment

Ask yourself who had the better season: Wentz (279-for-401, 3,074 yards, 21 TDs, 7 INTs, sacked 31 times) or Andrew Luck (430-for-639, 4,593 yards, 39 TDs, 15 INTs, sacked 18 times)?
                            I'm not sure I understand this point. Wentz played 5 less games and his numbers are comparable when projected correctly. Is he trying to say last year's MVP didn't play to the level of another MVP-level QB? Really?

This guy is a dolt.

Comment

Clickbait.

Comment

Working...
                              X