Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BigSlizz, congrats on the Rams going to the SB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigSlizz, congrats on the Rams going to the SB!

What?

Why’s everyone looking at me.

I hope the Pats win by 50.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Haha. I try to be positive by taking joy in the losers loss.

EDIT TO ADD: A McVay oss will dampen the golden boy crap. A Pats loss will stick it to the arrogant entitlement of their fans.
      Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-21-2019, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I hated both teams so much. I decided an acceptable outcome would be that it was demoralizing for someone. That happened.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Stop it Queenie

just when I thought I talked Slizzy down from on top of the arch, you have to start this shit.

Now he’s threatening to jump again!
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

If the Rams won and Kroenke was fatally trampled in the post game festivities, that is also an acceptable outcome.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Too much footage of Sean Peyton’s dickness. See, I’m like him. I’m blaming something.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                If the Rams won and Kroenke was fatally trampled in the post game festivities, that is also an acceptable outcome.
                It’s good you’ve put this behind you.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  St. Louis was a little apathetic, but maybe in the future they’ll get a team. Can’t think of too many other cities that large

Comment

Dickheads with too much money doing whatever they want just because they can is pretty much the #1 problem in the world right now. That shitbag doesn’t need anything else.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Does this mean..........

I can have your tickets to the inaugural game in the new stadium?

Comment

I’m gonna get 4 season tickets to STL’s XFL team. Feel free to join me for a game!
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                        X