Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS SERIOUSLY SUCKS... NO FOOTBALL.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS SERIOUSLY SUCKS... NO FOOTBALL.....

ESPECIALLY WITH NO GREEN GAMES TILL SUMMER IS OVER. WORST TIME OF YEAR.

MARCH MADNESS IS A REPRIEVE FROM THE NUTHIN.... FLYBOYS UNWATCHABLE. ... NOT A HOOPS FAN TILL DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS ....I GUESS THERE'S ALWAYS ARENA FOOTBALL....
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Arena football is one of those things where I feel like if they did a better job of making aware that it was on, I’d watch it more. But it’s still not very interesting and reminds me of what the NFL is becoming. I’ll just watch more rasslin.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Arena football is one of those things where I feel like if they did a better job of making aware that it was on, I’d watch it more. But it’s still not very interesting and reminds me of what the NFL is becoming. I’ll just watch more rasslin.
      When is XFL back, baby?!?
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

CFL starts in June. Just sayin'
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

2020. I really wish these two new leagues would just merge, and NFL owners would see the opportunity for a developmental league. I know there's only 10 teams, but I think that could be to the owners advantage. One XFL team could house prospects for 3 NFL clubs.

It would help with the financial stability of the new leagues and allow NFL teams to develop talent.

My biggest beef is that they picked big market cities with existing franchises. I think these new leagues to be in Nebraska, Connecticut, Oklahoma, Iowa, and other places where there's an interest in the sport, but no pro teams.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            RASSLIN NOT WHAT IT WAS WHEN THE 'CHARACTERS' WERE THE SHOW. STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN BEST EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              CFL starts in June. Just sayin'
              I MAY WATCH A LITTLE, JUST HARD TO GET USED TO ALL THE OFFENSIVE BACKS RUSHING THE LINE BEFORE THE SNAP.
              ARENA BALL CAN WATCH MAYBE TEN MINUTES BEFORE I GET THE REMOTE.

Comment

I plan on watching

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                ESPECIALLY WITH NO GREEN GAMES TILL SUMMER IS OVER. WORST TIME OF YEAR.

MARCH MADNESS IS A REPRIEVE FROM THE NUTHIN.... FLYBOYS UNWATCHABLE. ... NOT A HOOPS FAN TILL DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS ....I GUESS THERE'S ALWAYS ARENA FOOTBALL....
                A replay of SB LII next sunday, followed by the EAGLES SB Parade!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Time to if there any international futbol tournaments coming up. I would watch NBA but that shit is on too late. I need some 6pm start times

Comment

I keep threatening to go see the TiCats. We have some friends in Waterloo who go to a few games a year.

Comment

Working...
                    X